Chapter 8

"Ok thank you brother for the information, you will be here later to explain? Ok see you soon." Right now Rias and the ORC members were all together.
"I can't believe this." Rias said stunned by the news. "Riser is dead, the word is going around the underworld right now." Rias said as everyone gasped hearing this.

"How did he die?" Akeno asked her king curious.
"He was a high class devil whoever killed him must be captured by now."

"My brother said he was working with the rouge Phoenix members and tried to harm someone and he was attacked at home and killed." Rias told her queen and everyone else.

"This is crazy to think about." Kiba spoke up after her comment. "Wait that means that sense he is dead."

"I am free from the engagement." Rias said finally remembering that situation as she couldn't help but smile and hold her hand to her heart.

"Whoever this person is, he is a Hero in are eyes. Riser wanted you for your body, looks, and title. He never wanted you for who you are." Akeno told Rias as she agreed.

"I have to find out who this person is from my brother." Rias said as a red magical circle appeared and Sirzechs walked out. "Brother, please do you know the identity of the person who killed Riser?" Rias asked as Sirzechs remembered what Indra asked him.

"He dose, but he won't tell you." Everyone looked to the door and saw Sakra walk inside the room. "Lord Lucifer." Sakra said respectfully as Sirzechs nodded at him.

"Sakra how do you know about this?" Rias asked confused how he knew what happened.

"Because I was the one who killed Riser." Sakra said stunning everyone but Sirzechs.

"W-what? Why did you kill him?" Rias asked the god who sat down.

"He sent bad men after people I care about. So I confronted him and killed him at his home. I then returned home to the people who he tried to attack." Sakra explained to the devils in the room. "It was not my brightest moment, I was blinded by my rage and hunger for vengeance against him." Sakra told the group the truth. "That is the truth Rias Gremory." Sakra told her as she could sense guilt.

"You feel guilty for your action." Rias said to Sakra who just looked up to her. "Even though he tired to hurt the people you love your guilty." Sakra closed his eyes and remember the look of horror on Riser's family and his sister watching there son get killed.

"Riser's family saw him die in person. I never met for them to see the death, but I didn't care at that time and went for the kill." Sakra told Rias as she walked over and sat down next to him.

"You acted on anger, I can understand your frustration." Rias told him as Sirzechs sat and watched the two. "I don't see you any different." Rias told him as he looked at her shocked. "You were hurting, and didn't have anyone to help that anger in that time. Did you think if you told me
I would see you differently?" Rias asked the god who said nothing.

"None of us think you're a monster." Akeno spoke up to Sakra.

"I agree." Kiba said strongly.

"Same here." Koneko said

"Me too." Asia said as Sakra couldn't believe this.

"I brutally murmured someone in front of there family and you don't think I am a monster?" Sakra asked the group confused as they nodded.