Chapter 10

Previously on The Son of Indra

"Demons." Sakra said as everyone looked at him confused.

"What?" Rias asked as more came from the bushes.

"Rias listen to me, run all of you get as far away as possible." Sakra told her holding her face.

"What we c-."

"Don't argue with me Rias and GO." Sakra told them as they did as he said as Sakra ran and jumped up and slammed his fist into the ground causing a huge explosion of lighting.

"We meet again Son of Indra." Sakra looked up and saw a man with orange hair and black eyes in dark battle armor with a dark aura to him.

"Mahisha." Sakra called to the Demon who defeated his father. "What are you doing here, you have been banned from the human world." Sakra told the Demon who smirked.

"I have come to destroy everything you love Sakra Indra." Mahisha told the god who narrowed his eyes. "I think I will start with the red haired girl." Mahisha said as Sakra's eyes flashed with his lightning

"Over my dead body." Sakra said seriously as he and Mahisha vanished and met in the sky with their hands clashed together. "It's time for are rematch, this time I won't make the same
mistake twice I will kill you this time." Sakra told Mahisha who smirked.

"Then bring in thunder god, show me what your capabilities are." Mahisha said as Sakra flew up and slammed his knee into his face as he pulled his fist back to punch Mahisha he grabbed his fist and threw him into the ground.

"Damnit." Sakra saw Mahisha shoot down at him as he jumped back and went onto the defensive side as Mahisha went on the offensive side at Sakra who was able to send his own combo and kick his side sending him flying to the side into the ground.

"I will end you Mahisha." Sakra slammed his hands together and started to slowly pull them back. "Rise from the depths of hell, my ultimate weapon of destruction. The bolt that cuts down the sky itself awaken and join me in this fight to RAIN DOWN HELL ON THOSE WHO ARE TO CHALLENGE YOUR MIGHT, VAJRA". Sakra roared as a thunderbolt rained down and struck his hand as he now held the legendary weapon. Sakra ran at Mahisha jumping into the air pulling Vajra over his head ready to kill the demon who smoothly rolled to the side avoiding the attack witch made Sakra stab Vajra into the ground.

"That was close." Mahisha told himself but Sakra smirked as the ground was coated in lightning striking the demon causing him to cry out in pain but summoned his wings and flew at Sakra and kicked him away then grabbed his head and slammed him into the ground then punched his gut sending him flying back. "So sad Son of Indra. I expected more from you." Mahisha told the young god as he pulled Vajra from the ground looking at it. "I think it's time to end this once and for all." Mahisha said as he looked to Sakra.

"Mahisha." Sakra weakly looked up and saw Rias.

"R-RIAS DON'T." Sakra said as she fired her power of destruction at Mahisha who blocked it with Vajra as he was stunned when Kiba and Koneko both rushed him blowing him back as Akeno used her lightning but all the attacks had no effect on Mahisha.

"Stupid children this dose not concern you." Mahisha said in his demonic voice as he grabbed Kiba and Koneko by the neck and threw them into Akeno causing them all to crash onto the ground.

"GUYS." Rias yelled in horror as Mahisha shot up and grabbed Vajra ready to kill Sakra.

"IT ALL ENDS NOW SON OF INDRA." Mahisha roared as Sakra looked up and shot his arm up and stopped the blade as he punched him away. "H-how?" Mahisha was stunned as Sakra used his magic to teleport everyone behind him.

"Mahisha." Sakra's own voice altered as he looked up and his eyes glowed a dark blue as his battle armor coated his body as a thunderstorm formed over them as he exploded at the demon who barely was able to block the punch with Vajra but Sakra's blow overpowered him sending him flying back.

"YES, THIS IS TRULY AMAZING. You deserve my true power." Mahisha yelled as he stabbed Vajra into the ground as his skin turned black as his eyes glowed a dark red as he was coated in a new set of armor that took the characteristics of a buffalo. He had a dark black aura coat his body that shook the ground by Sakra stood his ground as his lightning aura coated his body. "Now come and show me
your true strength." Sakra exploded forward as the two clashed again but this time the power was much much stronger and everyone could feel the ground, hell the whole town shaking from the raw power.

"This is his true power, it's even stronger then big brothers, he'll all the devil kings combined." Rias said to herself as Mahisha didn't see Sakra explode and slam his shoulder into his chest making him cough blood as Sakra summoned a lightning bolt and stabbed his chest then grabbed his neck and drove him into the ground.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Sakra roared at the demon as there was an enormous explosion that sent everyone flying back. When the dust settled you could see Mahisha go flying back as he slammed into a tree.

"Damn this kids gotten a lot stronger." Mahisha told himself as he saw Sakra dash forward and block his punch as he kicked his leg in and punched him across the face casing blood to splatter from his mouth.

"You tried to harm my friend, my lover. You will pay dearly for that." Sakra told the man shoving his face into the tree as he used his lighting to summon chains to hold the demon down. Sakra teleported next to Vajra and grabbed it from the ground and ran and jumped into the air "I WONT FAIL A SECOND TIME." Sakra roared as he stabbed the staff through the demons chest making him puke up blood. "That's for my mother." Sakra told him as his body slowly turned to a burnt corpse as he pulled the blade from his chest as it disappeared.

"SAKRA." Sakra looked back and saw everyone run over to him as he deactivated his armor as the storm slowly faded away.

"You guys ok?" Sakra asked them and they nodded. "That was brave of you to step in, but DO NOT EVER DO THAT AGAIN." Sakra yelled at all of them. "I don't need to lose my friends." Sakra told
Them.

"Well done my son." Sakra looked back and saw his father walk out from the forest.

"D-Dad? When did you get here?" Sakra asked the man who chuckled. "Oh guys this is my father...Indra." Sakra told the group who were not surprised.

"They have already met me Sakra, and to answer the question you asked sense Mahisha showed up. I wanted to see what you were truly capable of agist someone so strong. You did well and beat him. Something I couldn't even do at your age." Indra told his son patting his shoulder. "Well done, your mother would be proud of you." Indra told his son who smirked.

"I know dad, I know." Sakra told his father looking
to the sky.

"Let's clean this mess up and head home." Rias told Sakra who nodded.

Bammmm chapter 10 done like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTTT