Chapter 4

Sakra walked into his house as he saw Ingvild cleaning the main area with Vali.

"Prince Sakra Wellcome home". The girls said bowing as he took his backpack off and his shoes and hung them up.

"Hello girls, anything crazy happen while I was at school"? Sakra asked and the girls shook there heads.

"Nope, nothing but the normal cleaning and checking up making sure no missions needed addressing". Vali told Sakra who nodded his head as he walked over and got some water and sat down at the table and had a thinking face.

"Is something bothering you prince Sakra"? Ingvild asked the god who just continued to think to himself.

"No I was just thinking over the conversation I had with Rias Gremory today". Sakra told the girls who cocked a eyebrow. "Don't worry there was no fight or argument, she simple asked me about the supernatural and joining her peerage. Obviously I said no and that even if I wanted too I could not due to my bloodline preventing from that happening". Sakra told the girls as he stood up and went to his meditation room.

"I wonder what his next move will be to address this situation with Rias. I have a feeling she is asking that question more then just being power hungry. She clearly is looking for a out on something". Vali told Ingvild who nodded her head.

With Sakra

Sakra was meditating with candles lit around him trying to release all the stress in body. He knew that Rias was not asking due to power and if that was the case then what is her motive behind asking him. He may have only met her today but his mothers DNA makes him a man who wishes to help those he can.

"Remember one thing my son, as you grow older and stronger. You will lean overtime what really matters to you. Protecting those who can't protect themselves is the best kind of gift you can give yourself. Always stand up for what's right and never back down from a fight". Sakra told himself the advice his father gave him before he moved to the human world 2 years ago. "Her family is powerful and her brother is the current Lucifer. So if they can't help her situation then it is something serious and big". Sakra told himself as he let out a breath and stood up and looked out the window and saw the sun going down. "Maybe if I go and take a walk and just enjoy the night I can decompress". Sakra told himself as he threw on a black long sleeve black joggers and his high tops and vanished in a roar of thunder.

Bammm short chapter my apologies, like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD17 OUTTT