Chapter 5

Sakra was walking threw the town in the darkness sense it was late at night. He had the light poles to give some view of the sidewalk. Sakra was considering to go back and talk to Rias about her situation but also wanted to just leave it as it is.

"God, this is to stressful for me". Sakra told himself as he continued to walk down the street till he sensed several auras in a abandoned church not far from his location.

"Devils, must be Rias and her gang of devils fighting something". Sakra told himself as he had a idea. "Let's go see how well they handle themselves" Sakra said as he vanished in a roar of
thunder.

Outside the church

Sakra reappears outside the church and looked inside and saw Rias and her friends fighting off some ugly ass stray with the upper body of a woman and the lower body of a spider.

"Damn, never knew a devil could be so ugly". Sakra told himself as he chuckled. "For the sister of Sirzechs her and her friends really suck at fighting". Sakra told himself as he continued to watch them struggle. "Holy Christ". Having enough Sakra walked into the church with his hands in his pockets as he stood there. "Yo". Sakra said and they all stoped fighting and there attention was pulled to Sakra. "your one ugly motherfucker". Sakra told the devil who growled.

"Sakra what are you doing here run". Rias told him and he just stood there. "How did you even know were we where"? Rias asked the god who shrugged his shoulders.

"Cause I can sense your auras and when they increase it's a sign of you using your powers. You all suck at masking your energy seriously". Sakra said and the stray smiled.

"You will be my play toy sense your handsome once I kill everyone else". The stray said as she jumped at Sakra who chuckled.

"SAKRA MOVE". Rias yelled and Sakra just smirked as the stray closed in on him.

"In your dreams". Sakra's voice turned dark and his eyes glowed as he summoned a thunder bolt and threw it at her blowing a hole in her chest as she exploded into pieces as a powerful roar of thunder shook the place.

Everyone stood stunned at the display of power from the Hindu god

Everyone stood stunned at the display of power from the Hindu god. Sakra chuckles as he watched her body parts fall to the floor.

"That's what you get when you fuck with me". Sakra said chuckling and everyone still stood speechless. "Your welcome for saving your asses". Sakra said and finally they all came back to reality.

"How the hell did you do that"? Rias asked Sakra who yawned.

"Just one of my abilities that's all, unlike your queen I command the real power of thunder". Sakra said seriously as his eyes glowed with his thunder causing everyone to get chills.

"Thank you for saving us from the stray". Rias said bowing and everyone else did the same thing.

"Don't sweat it, I figured it would be best for both of us if I just cooked that ugly thing alive". Sakra said and they nodded there heads. "Well I better get going it's almost 1 in the morning. I will stop by the club tomorrow to speak on your situation you need help with". Sakra said throwing her a wink and he walked out and vanished in a roar of thunder.

"There is something special about him, I have never seen someone display that kind of power, and his eyes they where cold and deadly". Rias told herself as her and the rest of the members came together.

"Who knows Rias, maybe Sakra will help you in the end, I hope so I enjoy his presence and he is so hot too." Akeno told everyone giggling as they all vanished in a magical circle.

Bammm new chapter like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTT