Chapter 2

Sakra appeared in a roar of thunder in front of a nice house, which he would not lie was beautiful.

"Hmmm at least dads got good taste in house design

"Hmmm at least dads got good taste in house design. This is definitely the most beautiful place I have seen other then back home". Sakra told himself as he walked up to the main door and pulled out a key and opened the door and walked in and saw he has a book bag and a school uniform set out for it. "Jesus, they where actually serious about going to school". Sakra explained to himself as he went upstairs and found multiple rooms till he came across the master bathroom and the bathroom.

"It's dark out so I should probably head to bed since I got school tomorrow"

"It's dark out so I should probably head to bed since I got school tomorrow". Sakra told himself as he got undressed until he was only in his boxers and got into bed and fell asleep soon after.

"It's good to see he in enjoying the new house". Vali and Ingvild both appears in there maid outfits looking at Sakra sleeping with a hologram of the king of the Hindu gods themselves.

"Yes lord Indra, he seems to be taking the news well. I was expecting him to put up a fight not to go". Vali told the mighty king who sighed but smiled.

"He gets that fiery attitude for his father". Another hologram appears on Ingvild palm.

"I am sure he did lady Shachi". The queen of the Hindu gods looked at her baby boy and smiled.

"I love to see him at pease, he use to have trouble sleeping when he was younger witch you guys know about. So please look out for him. He may hold the strength to flatten a continent, but if his heart is in the wrong place bad things happen". Shachi explained to the girls who nodded there heads.

"We will be sure to continue to care for him, it's are honor and job". Vali told the couple who smiled.

"I feel the same so you don't have to worry Lord Indra, Lady Shachi". Ingvild told them and they vanished after taking one more look at there son.
"Do you think they will come after us, when the supernatural world finds out about him"? Ingvild asked Vali who watched Sakra.

"Albion spoke about the same thing and I will say the same. I would love to see them try, Sakra at full strength can take all 3 factions together including there leaders. We also have the Hindu pantheon behind us. I think we will be ok, and we can hold are own as devil king decentest". Vali told Ingvild who nodded her head and the 2 walked over and kissed Sakra's head and whispered Goodnight and they left the room.

Next morning

Sakra woke up to a small amount of light coming from his windows sense the curtains where closed. Witch was confusing cause he didn't close them.

"I don't remember closing those, maybe I did who knows". Sakra got out of bed and went into the restroom and took a shower then put his school outfit on that hugged his body nicely. "Alright let's get this over with". Sakra walked downstairs and saw the 2 maids making food.

"Ingvild, Vali". Sakra called there names as he walked down the stairs and they stoped and bowed to him.

"Good morning Prince Sakra". Both said respectfully and he smiled at them. "We are making some food for you before you head off to your first day of school". Ingvild explained as she put 4 pancakes scrambled eggs sausages and a glass of milk.

"Thank you girls for the food, I appreciate it". Sakra told them as he started to eat his food. "What do you guys plan to do today"? Sakra asked as he continued to eat his food and drink his milk.

"Probably look around the town get use to it and the supernatural around here". Vali told the young prince who finished his food and drink and Ingvild took his dishes and started to clean them.

"My schedule is the same as Vali's look around town get a feel for the supernatural activity here and see if we can get a jump on anything that needs to be addressed to help you". Ingvild explained and the prince nodded them put his backpack on.

"Alright I am heading out, I love you guys". Sakra kissed both girls as he walked out.

"We love you too, have a good first day". They yelled and Sakra walked down the street and could see the school from where he lived. He waved and smiled to people as he walked until he made it to the front of the school.

"Alright let's get this show on the road". Sakra said as he walked into the school grounds. Things where gonna get interesting from here on out.

Bammmm chapter 2 like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD17 OUTTTT.