Work

She walked out her room.

YOONGI POV

"Morning little sis" She looked at him and looked away... the same cold stare... she just wished she could smile. But Yoongi know this was his sister and that she didn't mean it and that deep down she still loved him. She just needed someone special to come into her life and love her regardless. She muttered him back a good morning which made him smile before saying 

"Breakfast is downstairs, you have a meeting with the new CEO of Jeon Industries"

Jeon Industries passed down recently to Jeon Jungkook. Min Industries passed down recently to Min yn... that also included the mafia gangs.

TIME SKIP 8:00AM 

JUNGKOOK POV

I walked into Min Industries... 'nice place he thought... wouldn't be surprised if my butterfly designed it...'

Yes... butterfly. Jungkook had been the masked boy that day but... he was forced. Min Yoongi had eventually found him and learned he was forced to do it as his Mum was put at a ransom and that was the price so... Yoongi left him... with a warning. Yoongi had noticed the was Jungkook had looked at yn and he was told to stay away. But what could he do if Min Yoongi himself invited him to see his sister unknowingly? His answer was go.

YN POV 8:00AM

"Morning boss" My secretary Park Jimin walked in with my schedule in his hand. Ignoring his polite gesture I said:

"Hurry up Mr Park I don't have all fucking day!"

I was known for my for my coldness and temper. It's not like I wanted to-my thoughts were immediately cut off when Mr Park began speaking today

"Ok, first up ma'am we have a meeting with the CEO of Jeon Industries and Kim brother industries for a deal. You have to decide which has the best deal for your company"

"Let's go then"

TIME SKIP TO MEETING ROOM 8:30AM

JUNGKOOK POV

She walked in and I looked up at her. It was either me or she had really changed. She had a cold look no feeling on her face. And she had... a tattoo?!? She had never seemed like the type, but don't get me wrong she looked good. I looked to the youngest Kim brother already staring at her with a lustful look. She wouldn't let it happen I was about to say something but my butterfly began speaking.

"So, which one of you thinks you are worthy to becoming my partner?"

No had expected her to be this straight up but I saw she wanted someone with commitment so I immediately put my hand up before any of the Kim Brothers... I could see she was surprised by my quick reaction but her cold face was quickly recovered and she looked towards the Kim Brothers and said,

"Are you hesitating that your deal isn't good enough for me.. already I can tell that I don't want to make this deal with you... goodbye.. my secretary will show you the way out"

And just like that I was left alone with my butterfly...