I don't know what it is?

YN POV

I lay in my bed tossing and turning. The first emotions I had felt in years... and what was it? He flustered me a bit when he said I looked like a meal. It was a bit different... no one usually bothers to answer me back because they know that I will always win. But he, he did something completely different and I hate to admit it... but I stuttered and I couldn't come up with a proper answer to piss him off.

FLASHBACK TO MEETING

"Well then Miss Min I would appreciate it if you didn't look like a full coursed meal" he said smirking. Yn looked at him, flustered.

"W-w-w-what do you mean Mr Jeon... I have no idea what you are talking about?"

"Acting innocent then butterfly?"

"What do you mean Mr Jeon"

"Again with the what do you means... are you perhaps flustered?"

"Of course not Mr Jeon.. now let us continue with work"

But instead of doing that he got up and moved closer to me until I could feel his hot breath upon my neck

"Flustered now are we"

I admit I blushed a bit but that was it if it were any other guy he would be out the company but there was something about him... I felt powerless against him and it wasn't a good feeling. Just as I thought he was about to go he grabbed my tattooed arm... and looked at it... it looked like he was surprised it said...

"Well done butterfly... we'll meet again soon hopefully" with a butterfly next to it.

"What is this?" He had asked slowly his speech a bit... slurred?

"A reminder" I had replied and he had sat back down and after that I couldn't help but staring at him the whole time admiring his perfect features. And when it was over and he got up he said:

"Miss Min, I 'd appreciate if you did not look at me in such ways otherwise you will be out  if you do this in my company like Kim Taehyung" But this time she wouldn't let him off and said

"Well then Mr Jeon I would appreciate it if you didn't look like a full coursed meal"

END OF FLASHBACK

And now here I was rolling around on by bed with these new found emotions craving to see his face again. Until I remembered that he must have social media and I was right he did and he looked so god damn hot!!! I looked at his perfect features and felt this kind of tingle in my stomach. I never felt this way before... and I think I can only feel like this for him.

Hope you like this chapter!!!