Your eyes tell

FLASBACK

AN'S POV

Jungkook quickly ran towards Yn's office as soon as he got his badge and ran into the room only to be greeted by Yn holding a knife to her wrist and Mr Park trying to stop her from a distance.

Jungkook looked towards Mr Park Jimin (If you were wondering who Mr Park was)  and told him to go and he backed off looking from the window outside instead just in case he needed back up.

Jungkook walked slowly and cautiously towards Yn careful not to make any sudden movements. To his surprise, she stopped for a second looking at him the smallest amount of blood dripping down from her wrist from the slight cut she had made.

He looked at the girl he had caused. And did the unthinkable. He hugged her.

JIMIN POV

I looked at Mr Jeon walking closer and closer to Miss Min and was about to warn him that she would probably fight back but to my surprise. Miss yn, the boss with no feelings but anger, broke down in Mr Jeon's arms and I was left awe struck.

YOONGI POV

I quietly opened the door just in case my sister would get more mad than expected, only to see a sight I had never wanted to see. My own sister finding comfort in the arms of the killer... in the arms of Jeon Jungkook. I clenched my fists in anger and walked towards Jeon Jungkook. They both had not seen me yet, they had seemed so 'lost' in each other they did not even notice my presence.

I cleared my throat before saying in a gruff voice

AN POV

"Jeon Jungkook get off my sister"

He looked at Suga surprised almost to see him there. He carefully backed away but to both of their surprise he was pulled back almost instantly by yn. Suga frowned at his sister, she had never had an attachment to anyone after their parents death. I was impossible he though for her and Jungkook to have formed a connection in such a short period and thought Jungkook was faking it so he told Jungkook once again and once again he was pulled back.

Suga's eyes widened in realisation and sure then the care and love in Jungkook's eyes. He had thought that day that the look in Jungkook's eyes were lust... but they were not... it was love.

"When she is done with you" said suga "come and talk to me we will set terms between you and my sister there... do you understand... remember this isn't happening because I forgive you...It is because my sister seems to have an attachment to you... it seems as though she loves you too"

"Too?" replied Jungkook

"You can't lie to me lover boy... your eyes tell"

Why you? |  JJK FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें