The deal

TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY

YN POV

I opened my eyes only to feel someone back hugging me. My eyes widened until I remembered yesterdays events. He had comforted me and I had simple asked him to stay and hug me for the night and so he did. 

I turned around and stared at him. Slightly and unintentionally licking my lips. As soon as I noticed I turned around still in his arms blushing slightly at my actions. Suddenly I felt someone's hot breath against my ear

"You already told me I look like a full coursed meal now now no need to lick your lips... I'm all yours baby girl" He said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

To both of their surprise yn turned around cupped his face and placed her lips on his before saying

"Thanks for letting me know your mine"

Jungkook looked at her with widened eyes before smirking

"My pleasure baby girl"

And he instantly flipped her so she was under him before placing his lips on hers sending sparks of electricity in her stomach. He bit her lip asking for entrance and she decided to play around and left her mouth closed. Jungkook broke the kiss and she... pouted? 

"Hey you can't do that."

He knew exactly what she meant and smirked...

"I just did... looks like someone wants my taste in their mouth again"

Without even thinking she nodded and he said

"So lets try that again darling" he said huskily 

Before placing his lips back on hers and biting her lip again. This time she immediately opened her mouth to let him enter and he explored every inch of her mouth running his tongue over her teeth and biting her lip from time to time. It was paradise while it lasted until they both heard someone clear their throat from the door and they instantly broke apart and jumped up... they looked over to see... Suga with a...