Ranger's POV (11)

It had been a week since Dixson had got here, he told us about the raid that was happening on the full moon, witch is tomorrow, I've got 3,000 Lycan's ready to go, they are hidden out in the forest.

The Frost Sun pack was worse than first glance, the drugs, the sex trafficking, you name it, they have had a finger in, he told us everything.

This 'raid' they call it, is actually a revolt, most of the Frost Sun pack has had enough of the shit they have to put up with, Dixson told me that when we fight, I had to look out for the people that have a green bandana on there right arm, that means that they are with the revolt and are on our side.

I went to Aria's room to grab her for breakfast and she was still fast asleep, Dixson, sat on a chair, waiting for her to wake, "can I have a word outside" I whispered, he nodded and followed me out.

"What's up?" "What's your intentions after all of this?" "What do you mean?" He said confused "after I take out the Frost Sun pack, are you going to join us or go back to them?" "If it goes to one of the sons then I will never go back to them, our brother was talking about maybe starting a new pack".

'Do you think Aria will want to go with them?' Maddox asked worried 'no she won't, she's our mate' 'but she don't love us' 'shut up, she won't go' I shook my head "I need to ask, are you wanting Aria to go with you?" I was hoping for an instant no, "I would love for her to come with us, our parents may have been ashamed of her but her brothers weren't, we all missed her very much, we all feel guilty for abandoning her, we had no choice, Mitch was so high up the ranks, if we stood by her, he would have been kicked out, but she has found her fated mate, I would never take her away from you, we are not like Tex" "what if I told you, I'm the only one that feels the connection, she still feels nothing for me, you could say she hates me" "there's no way she hates you, I've seen you two together, I really think she loves you" "that would make me the happiest Lycan ever but no, she's told me on many occasions of her dislike for me" I said lowering my head and sighed heavily, "please take care of her and make sure she eats all of her food and make sure she eats three meals a day, I'm going out to the pack, I won't be back until it's all done and finished with".

Dixson tired to say something but I was gone, I changed into my Lycan form before I even got through the door, my clothes scattered everywhere, I ran and I mean, I ran hard, I needed to clear my head, thinking of the pack, this new threat of war between us and the Frost Sun, there mostly demise of there pack and then there is Aria, she makes me happy and sad all mixed into one.

One day the two of us are like a perfect little couple, laughing and joking around and them others, she is so cold and won't talk to me, I just don't know where I stand with her, I still love her, that will never change, I know at first it was my instinct to bite her, but over the months I grew to love her very much, it pains me that only I feel our connection and she doesn't.

I mind linked with Cash, 'where are you?' 'Ranger, I didn't think you would be finished with Aria' 'I skipped breakfast, I wasn't hungry' 'bull shit, you eat like a fucking pig' Cash laughed 'keep laughing, I dare you' 'sorry Boss, who are you going to keep back to protect Aria?' 'I'm leaving DC's group back and she also has Dixson to protect her, she doesn't need me' 'that's bull and you know it' 'enough, where are you?'