Ranger's POV (68)

Everyone congratulated us on another three pups, you wouldn't believe how much food I ate, I think I ate enough for four Lycan's.

Aria wanted an early night, the pups were already fast asleep before they had finished dinner, I really wanted to deal with Jasmine and Sam but having Aria back in our bed, that can wait till later.

"I'm so happy that you are home, I miss you so much" I moved closer to her kissing her stomach, "you three in there will be spoiled by Mummy and Daddy also by the pack and your uncle's pack, you have three older brothers, I'm so happy and I can't wait to meet you in a few months" Aria just let me talk to them as she ran her fingers through my hair, in that moment I was the happiest, my mate was home, my pups were home and we are expecting three more.

It wasn't long before she had fell asleep, I didn't want to leave but I needed to deal with these two degenerates in our holding cell, I linked with Cash to meet me there.

General Saxon and a few other guards were there waiting, "congratulations on the news of three more pups" "thanks Aria and I are over the moon about it, how have they been?" "They keep arguing about fucking up the plan, she blames him and he blames her" "Ranger, I'm here" Cash said a little bit out of breath.

I walked into the holding cell as Cash and General Saxon followed, "Ranger, please release me, it was all Sam's idea, he was forcing me to do this" I could feel the calming trying to invade me but Maddox was fighting it off, "quit it with the pheromones, trying to calm me, it won't work, you both have two choices, 1) you die where you stand, I will kill you both with my bare hands, or 2) you get branded, the choice is yours" "brand" Sam said instantly, "Ranger, please don't do this please, just let me go" "that wasn't an option, die or brand? what do you choose?" General Saxon repeated.

She cried as she shook her head "die or brand?" I shouted, I was staring to get pissed off, my mate is home and I want to be with her, not here with them, "brand" she whispered.

The brand is an upside down T in a circle one on the back of the calf of the leg of their choice, one on their arse cheek, one on their chest over there heart and one on the back of their neck, if they are marked they get branded over it, the brand means untrusted, brands don't heal with shifting into Lycan form, they will have the brand forever for all to see, there are not many packs that take branded Lycan's, we have done in the past but got robbed by the last one so I put a stop to it.

I left the branding to General Saxon and Cash, I left the cell as I hate the smell of burning flesh.

I stood outside, the screams had subsided, after an hour or so, it wasn't long before Jasmine and Sam walked out, when they saw me, they bowed their heads,  "if I ever see either of your face's near this pack, you won't have a choice, I will kill you without question", they bowed there head further down and then run off into the woods.

"Thank god that's all dealt with" Cash said walking out with General Saxon "I would like to congratulate you again Ranger" "thanks it's still shock to have another three pups on the way but I will welcome them" "what would you like this time? three girls?" General Saxon said putting he’s hand on my shoulder "being the top Alpha, I should say I just want boys but just one girl would be nice".

I got back into bed and cuddled up next to Aria, "your cold" she mumbled in her sleep, "warm me up then" she wrapped her arms around me and held me tight, I missed her so much, how could I have been so cold towards her? She is the love of my life and had brought three pups into this world and is going to bring three more, "I love you Aria" "yeah, I love you too, now, shut up, I'm sleeping" "yes, boss" I laughed.

With Aria and the pups being back, life went back to normal, my sleeping and eating habits also returned to what they were, Aria told me I had lost a lot of weight, I hadn't noticed but she did.

Months past and I watched Aria's belly grow, everyone helped her with the pups and this time, Aria asks for help if she needed it, she said she felt like an outsider when she returned after being away for two years, Mika helps her the most.

This morning Aria was restless and a little snappy, if I asked her if she needed anything, she would snap at me saying, no, stop asking go and do some work and leave me alone.

Willow, Mitch and Harland came a few days ago, she even snapped at them, they never said anything, we all know the stress she is under, we all just want to help, she just hates the feeling of being helpless.

Mitch and I were in the office with Cash and all the pups, "sorry about Aria, she wasn't like this last time" "it's ok, we like to think we know what's going on with her, the stress that her body is going through, I bet I would be snappy to" Mitch laughed, "I somehow feel it's my fault for putting her through all this" "well, stop fucking my sister for a start" "that's not going to happen" I laughed, winking at him, "RANGER" we all heard a scream, Mitch and I ran out of the room, Cash knew the drill.

We ran up the stairs and into my room where Ariel was on the bed, crying, "we need to get Doctor Anderson" I said a little panicked, I know Willow can deliver the pups but he wanted to monitor Aria, as she passed out last time, he did want her to go to hospital but she wasn't having any of it.

"I have, his on his way" "Ranger, it hurts" "I know my love, squeeze my hand" she squeezed it all right, it hurt, I was a little worried that Midnight might pop out.

Doctor Anderson came just in time to help Willow deliver the pups, he only helped when she asked him a question.

She was brilliant "it's a boy" Willow said handing the pup to Doctor Anderson who gave him a quick once over, then wrapped him and handed him to me, this feeling I have is something that's hard to describe, "it's another boy".

I had two boys in my arms, that's five boys, "it's a boy" six boys, I have six boys, I wont lie, I was a little sad deep down that one of them wasn't a girl but I have six healthy boys.

The third boy was handed to Aria Doctor Anderson was a little apprehensive giving her the pup but this time she was fine, a little tired but that is understandable, she's not had a proper night's sleep for days.

"What should we call them? Have you thought of any names?" Aria said looking down at the pup in her arms, "yeah, going with the same theme of the 'an' at the end, I have Rohan Ewan and Tristian" "I love them".

Yet again, none of the pups would latch on to breastfeed, what was fine, its a good thing in a way, more people to help feed them, she was a little upset thinking that she was doing something wrong but Doctor Anderson reassured her that it happens, we had to sleep in a different room, there was no way of saving our mattress.

Our six pups were sound asleep when Aria and I finally got in bed "how are you feeling? I know it's a stupid question" "I hurt a lot but this time I knew what I was getting myself into so it's not as bad, sorry I couldn't give you a girl that you wanted" "never say you are sorry, yeah, a girl would have been nice but healthy pups is all I wanted, maybe next time we might be able to use the girls name I have" "what's that?" "Ohana" "oh wow, that's a beautiful name" "it was my mother's name".

Aria knew very little about my mother, I didn't know much to tell her, she died when I was five all I knew is what my father told me, he didn't like talking about her.