Lucy's POV (44)

"Lucy, listen, do you think you can go inside and find where about the pups are and come and let us know?" The really big and scary Lycan started shouting, I was getting scared but Dixson has asked me to do this and its very important to him, "I’m seven not five, Dixson, I can do it, I promise I will find them for you" I shouted back at him, Dixson hugged me them I headed towards the dirty building, it smelled so bad like rotten food.

I pushed the door open as little as I could so I could slide in, it was dark inside, even though it was bright outside, I was really scared, I sat in the corner and cried, my body was shaking with fear.

I cried for a few minutes, then I could hear Dixson's voice in my head, 'you can do it Lucy, you are the best at finding things, I believe in you' "I will do it for you Dixson", I whipped my tears away, I crept in the shadows up the two lots of stairs, I can hear someone move about and the smell was getting worse the higher I got.

I got to the door but I couldn't see through the window, I wasn’t tall enough, I looked around and I found a metal box I could use to stand on, I dropped the box at the door, it was heavier then I thought, I heard movement get closer to the door, I hid behind a table that was tipped over, I heard the door open and some foot steps walking around, when the door opened the smell poured out the room, I thought I was going to be sick, I had to put my hands over my mouth to stop me making any noise, I was so afraid he was going to find me here.

I waited till the door closed, I peeked around the table, there was no one, I quietly got up and went to the door, I stood up on the box and looked in the window, it was really dirty, I whipped a little space so I could see, it wasn’t clear but I could see enough.

The pups were on the floor on a blanket, fidgeting around, the man was looking out the back window, looking around the room, I knew I couldn’t enter the room without that man seeing me but to the side, there was another door, is was darker so I could hide in.

I got down off the box and went looking for that door, it was in the next room, the door was broken at the bottom so I could crawl in, the smell was the worst in this room, there was a long wooden box where the really bad smell was coming from, I went to open the box but I heard the door open, I quickly hid in the shadows, the man crouched down next to the box and started talking "I’ve got two of the pups, I don’t know where the third one is but I will find it, if I can’t be happy then no of my kids can be" he lifted the lid to the wooden box, lifting up a lock of hair and smelling it.

As he carried on talk to whatever was in the box, I crept so slowly through the broken door, I run to the pups, I picked one up, he was a little heavy, I tried to pick the other one up but I struggled, I cant leave him, I tried a second time and I got them both in my arms, "shhh, I'm here to save you" I whispered, I tried to open the door as quietly as I could, it creaked as I closed, I was so scared to the spot that he heard me.

He didn’t luckily, I slowly made it down the stairs, I really struggled holding the pups, they kept moving, I was so worried I was going to drop one or both of them, if I did, that Dixson would be mad with me and the bid scary Lycan would probably kill me.

I made it to the door but I couldn't open it, I had to find another was out, I couldn't call out to Dixson as the man upstairs would hear me, I looked in all the rooms to find another door, I couldn't but I did find a broken window, I put the pups down on a table, I took my jacket off and put it over the broken glass, I was glad that the window was low to the ground, I got the first pup out and put him down on the ground and I went back in for the second one.

As I passed through the broken window a piece of glass scratched my arm, making it bleed a lot, I picked up the pup I placed on the floor and I followed Dixson's scent.

"LUCY" Dixson shouted, he got to me first, "sorry Dixson, I know you said to come back when I found them but I couldn't leaven them there" "hand me the pups" he said, I just shook my head no, "these are that Lycan's pups, I will give them to him" "Ranger, she wants to give them to you" the big Lycan stood in front of us and said "is he the only one in there?" I nodded, "Dixson take the little one and the pups back to the pack house, I need to pay him a visit".