Aria's POV (45)

"CASH, YOU BETTER GET RANGER ON THE FUCKING PHONE NOW" I shouted, where was he with my pups? He said he was on his way hours ago, "please calm down Aria, you are scaring Soloman" I looked down at him, as he was feeding, I pulled a sad face and said to him, "where is your Daddy and your brothers?" "Oh look, Ranger is calling, hello Ranger" I held out my hand and said "give me that phone now" he could hear the anger in my voice, he just nodded and handed it to me, "you better be calling to say that you are down stairs" "Aria, I will be there very shortly, an issue aroused, how are you and Soloman?" "What fucking issue? Where are my pups, Ranger?" The tears started flowing, "I will talk to you when I get there, I love you" then he hung up, "Ranger? Ranger? Ranger? get him back on the phone now" "Aria, maybe it’s best to wait till he comes and talks to you" "you know what’s going on, don’t you? You better tell me what the fuck is going on", "I think it best if I wait outside, please get some rest" then Cash left the room, I shouted after him but he didn't return, I just made Soloman cry, "its ok don’t cry" I said as I started crying.

After I calmed Soloman down and finished feeding, he fell asleep, I wasn't far behind him.

I got woken up by someone calling my name, "Aria, Aria, please wake up", I opened my eyes to see Dixson, I could tell her had been crying, his face was all puffy, "Dixson? Where is Ranger?" I said still half asleep, "Aria, he is here, he needs to talk to you alone, please can I have Soloman?" "No, I want my pups here, now", “Aria, they are outside, he wants to talk to you alone" "no" "Aria, please" Ranger said as he stood at the door, I could see the pups behind him, who was the little girl holding one of my pups?

Tears streamed down my face as I handed Soloman over to Dixson, as he walked passed Ranger, he leaned down and kissed Soloman on the head, Dixson closed the door behind him, leaving Ranger and myself in the room, "Ranger, what’s going on? I’m really sacred", he didn't say anything, he just looked down to the floor, 'what’s going on?' 'I don’t know' 'get him to talk, I want to see the pups' Midnight wined, 'and I don't? Just stay quiet' I snapped at her, "Ranger please tell me what’s going on? Do you not love me anymore? Are you taking the pups from me? Please Ranger” I said as I started to get out the hospital bed.

He walked towards me "don't get out, say in bed, you need to rest" "rest? REST? Are you fucking joking, I’ve been out of my mind worrying what’s going on, you wasn’t taking my calls, no one was telling anything" "I will tell you everything, but first, can I hug you?" "No" but he ignored me, like he does.

He hugged me for a few minutes, "Ranger please tell me what’s going on?", he let me go, stood up, turned to me then went down to his knees, "What are you doing?" I was so confused, "I have so much to tell you but I’m afraid to say anything" he paused, taking in a few deep breaths, "the pups got kidnapped" "what? No, they not, I just saw them" "please stay quiet while I tell you, last night while everyone was asleep, Kassian and Caspian got taken by a Lycan that could hide his scent".

That’s rare, not many Lycan's can do it, back in my old pack there were only five Lycan's that could do it and in this pack only three can, "how did you find them?" My whole body was shaking, fear gripped me tight, what happened to my pups? "we hunted for hours with no luck, did you see the little one holding Caspian?" "Who was she?" "That’s another story for Dixson to tell you but her sense of smell at a very young age is the best I’ve ever seen, she tracked them down to an abandoned building about an hour or so away she saved them single handed, I owe her everything".

He stopped talking for a few minutes, I place my hand on his head and said "did you find the Lycan that took them?" "Yes" he whispered "who was it?" He looked up at me "please don’t hate me for what I have done" "who was it?" "It was.... Your father" I was in shock, but he fits the description of being able to hide his scent, I could feel the tears spill from my eyes, Ranger reached up, wipping my tears away, "what did you do to him?" He didn’t say anything, his silence told me everything I needed to know "did you kill him? What about my mother?"

Ranger was still silent for some time before he nodded, "yeah, I killed him, I couldn't stop myself, I ripped him into pieces, your mother was there but she was already dead, she looked like she had been dead for months, he found out that you and your brothers were happy that the pack was wiped out, he wanted some sort of retribution, you lot were happy, were he wasn't".

I know my parents were crazy about the Frost Sun pack, they lived, slept and ate the pack but going to the extremes to kidnapping my pups, "before I killed him, he told me that when he returned to the room, he was going to kill the pups but the little Lycan got to them first" "he was going to kill the pups? No way, he wouldn't have done that" "when I found him upstairs in the building, he had a machete, hunting, trying to find the pups" I was in shock, I wouldn't put it past my mother to do something like this but not my father, "did you just leave their bodies there?" "I did, I burned the building to the ground with them still inside" "good, they don’t deserve a
Lycan burial, there’s a special place in hell for them" "so you don’t hate me for what I did?" I patted the bed next to me for him to sit there.

He got up and sat next to me, I got him to look at me and I said "listen, they stopped being my parents when I was kicked out, they were strangers who took our pups, I give you permission to burn the whole world to the ground if it meant our pups will be safe" “I really thought you were going to hate me" "never, can you let the pups in now, I really want a cuddle" "cuddle me first then I will bring them in" "sure, anytime for you".