Aria's POV (24)

I told my other two brothers that I was pregnant with three pups, they were aesthetic and couldn't wait to meet them, aren't we all.

They all got kicked out when they started making to much noise, I was happy to see them but I needed sleep, with laughing at them acting silly, my stomach hurt really bad, Ranger still hasn't returned nor has Dixson, why did he say those things? He was happy for me yesterday now its like he hates me.

I had started to fall asleep when Ranger finally come back into the room, "sorry, did I wake you?" "No, having my brothers here took it out of me, where's Dixson? Did you find him?" "Yeah, he needs some time to get his shit together".

The door opened just after I had closed it, "Dixson, what happened to your face? Ranger did you do this?" "No he didn't, it doesn't matter what happened to me, I just wanted to tell you that I..." "Tell her Dixson, go on, tell her" "tell me what?" I said, trying to sit up, "please don’t move, lay back down" Ranger said as he tried to lay me back down, "no, please help me sit up a little", he did but didn’t want to, "I... I... Won't be coming here anymore, once I have marked my fated partner, I can not just drop everything for you now, she will be my priority".

I didn't know what to say, "don't forget to tell her that your abandoning her again" he shook his head, "you told me that you will never abandon me again, now I'm with pups, you going to leave me?" I couldn't help the tears flow, Dixson kept opening his mouth like he was going to say something but stopped himself, "who is she? Who is the one your going to abandon me again for?" I demand, I could feel the anger build up in me, 'please calm down a little Aria, I don't want to pop out and rip the stitches open' 'sorry, I will try', I inhaled a few deep breaths.

"Her name is Luna Larkin from..." "Dark Water" Ranger finished his sentence, "yeah, how did you know?" "Pavan Larkin breads crazy" "what do you mean by that?" Dixson shouted, "his wife killed there youngest because she thought he was the devil before killing herself, two of there older sisters went crazy, shifting into there Lycan from and running into the forest, never to be seen again" "you don’t know what your fucking talking about, Luna isn't like that" "don't say I didn't warn you, you may leave now, don't ever come back to the pack house" "no Ranger, don't say that, please" "I'm sorry Aria, I hope everything goes well with the pups" Dixson said as he left the room, "DIXSON, NO, COME BACK" "Aria please calm down, your going to tear your stitches open" "please go and talk to him, please" "I already did, that's how I knew he was going to leave you", I cried so hard, "we just become a family again now he’s leaving me again, I can't take it" Ranger helped me lay down, "come on, sleep now, we will sort thing's out in the morning" I nodded, I cried that hard I fell asleep.

In the morning, Ranger wasn't there, 'where did he go?' 'I don't know, he left about an hour ago' 'I'm dying for the toilet, do you think I should call a nurse to help me?' 'We can do this, just go slow', I got off the bed carefully, my legs felt like jelly, "I can't leave you for five minutes, let me help you" Ranger said, putting the bag he was carrying down and come to help me.

He brought me a change of clothes and some snacks, once I ate something and got changed, I started to feel like me again, I was laying in the hospital bed with my top up and my very lose fitting joggers pulled down so my stomach was exposed, "how have I not noticed this before?" He said putting his hand on my stomach but not on my stitches, "that's what I said, I just thought I was eating to much" "do you know how far along you are?" "Doctor Anderson said I was seven weeks when I had the scan" "seven? That's quite far, that's almost half way through" "he also said that I may go a little longer as there's three in there" he lent down and kissed my stomach three times, "I will wait how ever long they want".

"Were my brothers? Still at the house?" "No, they had left last night after leaving here" "they didn't come and say goodbye" I said sadly, "Mitch left a note saying, he will come back once he has sorted out the meeting with the alpha of Dark Water" "we need to tell him about Pavan Larkin" "I've called, they hadn't got back yet, I told Cash to wait for there call to tell them, he sends his best, he wanted to come but I needed him back there".

Doctor Anderson came at just past 10am, he carefully scanned my stomach, Ranger was stunned at the image on the little fuzzy screen, he gave me the all clear but wanted to keep in for another night, just to be safe.