22: Tristan Goes Where No Man Has Before

Caution! There may be maturity ahead. Skip to after the break (marked with ***) if that's not something you're interested in.

While stumbling into his bedroom with Vyrsa wrapped around his waist, Tristan wished he'd taken Brody's offers to come with him to the gym at least a few times. Perhaps his arm muscles would have been better suited for such tasks then. Although he doubted there were specific exercises to prepare oneself for carrying alien princesses.

Trying to come up with a way to put her down gracefully, Tristan tripped on the edge of the carpet. He landed on the bed with Vyrsa straddled on top of him. Which honestly, wasn't a bad option either. Although it wasn't very graceful.

"Sorry," he mumbled, only the be silenced by a finger on his lips.

"No talk," Vyrsa whispered into his ear, nibbling enticingly on the lobe. "Not now."

To make her point, she flung her bodice open, disabling the translation functions built into it. Did her space suit have some kind of quick-release button for such maneuvers?

This was obviously not an important question and it was soon wiped from Tristan's mind as Vyrsa guided his hand toward her naked bosom. Sparkling in the twilight rays from the oncoming night, tiny beads formed circles around her nipples, like brooches made of glittering gems. He carefully stroked his fingertips across, causing the gems to change color from muted pink into vibrant red as if to display the desire ignited in her veins.

A low buzz reverberated from Vyrsa's throat, growing stronger as he continued the motion. It appeared they didn't need language to communicate. Sounds and touches worked just as well.

Rising toward her to unite their lips, he cradled her breast with both his hands. Drawing circles on the silky smooth skin, he paid attention to how the buzzing in her veins fluctuated as he approached certain spots. The beads were especially sensitive, making her shiver with every slight caress.

Her lips were fire. Her skin was lava. Her movements atop of him were each an ember teasing the igniting flame inside of him.

As if she knew how hot he was burning—which she probably did, judging from her wicked smile—Vyrsa dislodged her lips from his and scooted downward on the bed, placing herself atop his knees. Which was the perfect position for opening the fly of his pants.

Tristan yelped out loud as her tingling fingers caressed his groin. Despite layers of fabric still forming a barrier between them, every teasing tap made shockwaves reverberate through his body. Throwing his head back—probably tangling his curls into a bird's nest—he gave in to the sensation while closing his eyes.

He floated in space, free from worries about invading aliens and possible future separations. In this galaxy of glittering stars, it was only them. They were together, forever.

Vyrsa opened the zipper and the whole universe danced. It swayed like shimmering plasma rays and hummed like distant stars exploding.

Tingling fingers stroked him over and over. Harder and harder. Hotter and hotter. Tristan screamed, fearing that he might just pass out from the onslaught of sensations. Glittering lips caught him on the precipice, pulling him into an otherworldly embrace.

He pulled Vyrsa closer, holding onto her as if he was a lone astronaut floating in space and she was the heroic princess sent to save him. Which wasn't too far from the truth. Although he'd been floating in a sea of useless facts rather than endless darkness.

Helping Tristan free himself from his shirt, Vyrsa bent down to kiss him once again. Their skin touched in so many places it was almost unbearable. It was like straying too close to the sun.