They knew

We arrived at the Italian restaurant we were going to. Me,Jules went in Charles car and Carla,Isabel and Arthur went in Lorenzo's car.

Athena: "Is it just us going to be there or anyone else"

Charles: "Um no well there is gonna be Pierre with kika,Lewis,Carlos and Lando,Charlotte (lorenzo's girlfriend) and like most of the drivers on the grid......with there girlfriends."

Athena: "oh okay well is Isa,lily gonna be there too?"

Charles: "of course,well how else are we gonna keep the tea up without the gossip girl wags?"

Athena: "you are probably dying to know all the tea"

We pull up to the restaurant that is swarmed with paparazzi, My anxiety goes up.

One of the people working at the restaurant opened the door for me, I take a deep breath and step out placing a smile for the cameras
With Jules in my arms covering his eyes not to hurt them while flashing.

Paparazzi 1: "Athena are you are Charles together again?"

Paparazzi 2: "who is the in your arms Charles ?"

Paparazzi 3: "That new modelling post was gorgeously sexy"

Person 4: "Athena strip those clothes for me please

As I try get through them I feel a hand being placed in my back, I look up on my right to see Charles and my left to see Lando Norris.

We get inside as the security try's to stop paparazzi from taking pictures.

Athena: "OMG LANDOOOOO"
I say putting Jules on the ground so I can hug lando.

Lando: "OMG I FUCKING MISS U"
He hugs me tightly back

He then bends down to see Jules clinching onto my leg clearly overwhelmed with all the paparazzi and fans.

Lando: "Hey buddy what's your name"

Jules: "Jules"
He says quietly

Lando: "That's a cool name"
Lando says picking him up and walking to the dinning room we are in me and Charles following in after them.

I sitting down in the middle of the table beside Charles. Kika on my other side,Lando and Lewis infront.

Kika turns to look who is beside her and almost faints.

Kika: "OMG HI"

Athena: "Heyyy"
We exchange hugs

Kika: "of course they know right"

Athena: "duh"

Isa : "Omg my thank god because I was starting to feel really guilty"

Carlos: "Guilty of what?"

Athena: "Uhhhhh well they all knew...where I was"

Arthur and Pierre: "HUH"

Isa (Carlos girlfriend): "Yeah she told Kika,me and Lissie first then after she gave birth told the rest of us "

Charles turns to me with sad hurt eyes.

George: "yeah then me,Lewis,Lando and Daniel found out"

Charles: "found out?"
He says looking at the boys who were named

Lando: "Hey don't look at me like that I was DJ-ing in a yacht party and spotted her I want to keep my dick mate, so I couldn't tell u" he says taking a sip out of his straw

Daniel: "I was at the mall mate and Jules looked similar then I saw Athena with him and it clicked, I didn't tell u for the same reason as Lando"

George: "I was going to the pool at a hotel and Carmen took forever at the pool and I saw the three of them together,same reason again by the way and by Both girls"

Charles then looks at Lewis for his answer

Lewis: "I don't know bro my Lewis-senses were tingling"

Lando elbows Lewis

Lewis: "Rosco ran off while we are on a walk let's say he really has a good sense"

Charles looks at me again but this time I avoid eye contact knowing his even more hurt again.
Guilt eating me up