Drive

We are driving back to my apartment not a word to each other since the little talk outside the restaurant,tension exploding in the air.
We stop at a red light,how fucking lovely.

Let's say he still was pissed off.

Charles turns on the radio so it isn't so silent,
And Taylor swift all too well comes on
(10 MINUTE VERSION OFC)

Charles: "Do you live in Nice or you just here for the race?"

Athena: "just here for the race, I live in Paris but I own an apartment in nice that I go to ever now and then"

He nods his head

Charles: "You still listen to Taylor swift or..?"

Athena: "Yeah I still like her"

Charles: "Cool um..did you go to any of her concerts yet?,she is coming to Paris soon"

Athena: "No I sadly haven't seen her yet but I really want to and I don't think I will any time soon"

Charles: "what do you mean?"

Athena: "Well with taking care of Jules and Modelling I haven't really gotten time"

Charles: "Oh yeah sure you were in London 2 weeks ago for your Michael Kors photo shoot weren't you?"

Athena: "yeah, how do you know?"

Charles: "You might have blocked me on Everything but you haven't blocked Ferrari's admin account your friends post up too and The brands definitely would never block me"

Athena: "So you knew where I was this whole time"

"Hmmmm" he hums as a yes.

"And you never went to find or get me...?"
I whisper,he looks at me checking if I'm serious or not and then turned the car Right.

Athena: "This isn't the way to my house Charles you have to go straight???"

He isn't listening just goes a bit faster up the around mountain then pulls in a spot and stops, but it isn't just any normal spot
It's our spot.

He gets out of the car and walks forward and sits on the hood of the car.
I get out of the car walking towards him,
I stop and look at him,
He looks sad
Betrayed
And lost

And definitely lost in his mind looking at the view of Monaco.

"Why didn't you look for me if you knew where I was?" I whisper

He stays silent goes into his pocket and pulls out a cigarette and a lighter.

I grab the cigarette and crush it on the ground and I then grab the lighter and throw it.

I turn back and look at him

"Why didn't you come looking for me if you knew where I was Charles?!" I say a lot louder

"Because life isn't as easy as it sounds Athena okay? I did go looking for you to a fact where I sounded like an unhealthy obsessive psycho.
But I was was broken too, I know you were
But it wasn't just you who was,and I'm sorry that I'm hurt just give me some time to adjust that fact that it won't take too long till you leave me again and not just you but Jules, my son Our son"

I stand there speechless

"Charles"

"No Just no and I wasn't even allowed to be with you I could have lost me and Arthur's seat but we were gonna take that sacrifice for you just you only you "

"Charles"

"No it's fine"

"No Charles it's not fine"

"Yeah it's not fine but I just have to adjust to it"
He says walking to the driver door.

"Charles-"

"Just get in the car Athena I'll take you home"