No clothes

We are currently at his front door to his apartment and so far it looks well put together.
He scans his key card and puts in the code afterwards.Guess it's just the safety of being famous

He opened the door and hold it open for me

Charles: "After you"

Athena: "Thanks"

He sets his phone,wallet and keys down on the kitchen counter.

Charles: "Do you want anything to drink?"

Athena: "No thanks"

He nods his head his eyes on the ground

Charles: "uh I'll show you the guess room you can stay in"
He gestures me to follow him

He opens the door and walks in to a medium sized bedroom with a large kings sized bed in one side of the room and two doors on the other me guess a bathroom and wardrobe.

Charles: "If your cold which you usually are there are extra pillows and blankets in the wardrobes and towels,shampoo,toothbrush all of the in the bathroom"

Athena: "Thanks Charles"
I say looking around the room feeling his gaze on me

Charles: "no problem, I'll be in my room if you need me"
He says looking me in the eyes before walking out closing the door behind him

I let out a breath I never knew was holding.

And walk to the wardrobe I look around to see empty shelves and hocks put yet blankets pillow and stuff like he said.

I walk out and look at myself in the mirror that is beside the exit door and realise I still have my dress on.

I bend down and take off my heels throwing them beside the door.

And walk back into the wardrobe and open the draws to see it empty.
I open another again empty.
I looks around the room

There nothing for me to wear

(I kinda forgot I even made this book so I am gonna be editing a couple of stuff so if your confused please ask questions I will explain and sorry I haven't been posting school loves to bit me in the ass rn~ Celiné"