Hurt

We begin to grab our things to leave the restaurant.

Isabel: "You okay?"

Athena: "Yeah I'm fine"
I say about to walk out the door with Jules suddenly getting pulled into a hug

Isabel: "I know you feel bad for not tell him sooner"

Athena: "it's just I should have been the responsibility one and told him. Now he's hurt especially knowing that some of his best friends knew before he did"

Isabel: "Well you can't change the past but you can try guarantee a better future for the both of you and your son"
She says nodding towards Charles who is outside smoking.

Isabel: "listen I'm going to stay at Arthur's tonight with Lando,Pierre and George.How about I take Jules for tonight and tomorrow and you two can have some time alone together,you know to sort things out?"

Athena: "well I don't know-"

"Don't worry me kika,luhisa and Carla are gonna be there too, babysitting the rest of the boys if you wanted to make sure there will be responsible people there" Carman says sarcastically elbowing George into the ribs.

Athena: "I don't know about the boys and Isabel" I laugh
"But I trust ye not to get my son killed"

Arthur: "HEY IM RESPONSIBILITY ESPECIALLY AS AN UNCLE"

Enzo: "keep dreaming shortcake"

Kika picks Jules up and places him on her hip.

Jules:"bye mama" says blowing me a kiss

Athena: "Bye Bambi"

I watch as they all drivers away in there sports car before I walk up to Charles.

Athena: "You alright?"

Charles: "I lost my girlfriend for 3 years,found her and my son I never knew we were having.
Then found out Some of my family and friends knew before I did, So yeah I'm mr perfectly fine" he says taking another puff from his cigarette.

I stand there trying to figure out what to say.
Yes it is my biggest mistake not telling him, we have a rule in our relationship that we don't go to bed angry at one another and we talk.

Clearly I wasn't thinking about those rules when I left him all alone with nothing.
No note,no address,no number,no communication,nothing.
Blocked him on everything

I am not surprised that he is angry at me right now.

Athena: "I'm sorry I should have communicated,I wouldn't blame you for being mad at me-"

"That's the thing I'm not mad at you Amore,not one bit"
I stare at him confused

"I'm just overwhelmed,you can't blame me I thought the love of my life got kidnapped.
I don't know if you were alive or dead. If it was my fault or not. If is was just me or anything!"
Tears start to spill from his eyes.

"But no you left me all alone wondering and searching everything night and day for you"

Now tears start to spill from my eyes

"It was never your fault it was mine-"

"Athena-"

"No I'm sorry, you said it yourself I left you with nothing and I was to irresponsible,naive and selfish that I didn't tell you first and I'm really really sorry it's all my fault none of it was yours and-"

"Amore" he says putting his hands on my checks

"It's fine"
He try's to say but you can hear it in his voice and eyes his clearly not