『••CHAPTER 4••』

𝙷𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
I always came early than another since I always dreamed to produce a music. I look around as I step inside the studio. Wow... It been here many times but still impressed. I make sure no one around as I starting a recording. I making some beats as I sing. I always want to try rap so I did.
I'm about to end the song but then I hear door being push. I quickly stop everything as I hide behind the table. Geez, who's here? They're still half hour before class start. I hold my breath as the sound of footsteps getting louder. I startled as I feel someone sit on the table. I remember there's body mirror so I try to look who's there by the mirror. I'm make sure my reflection cannot be seen. My eyes widen as I saw a reflection of Senior student, Lee Know make out with a girl. Damn... He's a really playboy. I think this is a 5th girl for a day. I heard a door open reveal Senior student, Bangchan. Lee know-shi, Have you- Oof- sorry? The girl quickly leave the scene. Chan-hyung~
I was enjoying that... Suddenly I heard both of them laugh. Oh come on~ I'm just kidding. I just "playing" with all girls here. I heard Bangchan scoff. Sadly they don't know you're gay. My body start shaking and sweating. He's g-gay?! I try to control my breath like how Lixie teach me. I heard a footstep leaving the studio. I slowly crawled out from the table. I never thought you look more attractive while crawling sweetheart. My body freeze as I look up. I'm dead. He knee down and hold my face. You such a stalker. The cutest and hottest stalker I ever met. He smirk. Me? Stalker? In your dream lo$er. I try to act brave and not showing my weakness. Then... Why are you here? He walk closer as I move backward until I hit the computer as it play the song that I just record. I panicked as I try to turn it off. Turn off! Turn off! I click many button but a hand stop me. Why you want to turn it off? He process the song as he look at me. Is this your voice? I push him as I ran leaving the scene.

~𝙸𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢~
I was busy running until I bump to someone and fall. Jisung-ah... What happened? Why you are running?
I look up as she help me stand up. I need help.

𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
What wrong? I just want to ask him.
I continue to listen to his song. It's amazing. I want to listen to his voice all day but he doesn't really like to talk. Especially to me. Class gonna start soon. Is he in music class too? Please be...

𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
I was picking some vegetables and and meat for dishes I gonna cook. Students, can I get your attention for a while? I was behind the store so I quickly put everything in basket as I try to pull it. Keyword:try. It's heavy. Come on! The basket fall with me. Oof- why you are so heavy... I laugh.
It's because you are too small tiny. I look up and my mouth open 😲. Why you here? I look around just to see everyone looking at me. Oh yongbok! We must do a partner dishes as we know they will be only one left so that person need to partner with seniors students. I glare as everyone mouthed "sorry" to me. And who allow you to cook little chick? Seniors students, Changbin ask. There's no rules telling I can't choose what I want. I quickly stand up and pick ingredients that on the floor. I saw a hand do the same. I look at him weirdly. What? I'm helping you. I just shrugged and went to the kitchen. What you want to cook? I wear my apron. If I tell you, did you gonna help me? He shake his head "no" I'm mumble to myself as I start to cut the vegetables. You know what I'm bored, let me do it. He take a knife away from my hand. Do you know how to do it or should I teach you? I worried he gonna destroy the vegetables. Did I look that stupid chick? I blink a few times as I said. You holding a knife wrong. The sharp one should cutting it not it back. He panicked but try to keep calm. I know that chick. He threat me with those knife. If you say so, careful and don't cut your fingers. I leave him on charge to cut all the vegetables. (Pray for the vegetables)
I mixed some ingredient in the mix bowl. I tastes it. Hmmm... It this good enough? I decided to let Changbin taste it. Open your mouth. He stare at me. For wha- I shove it into his mouth. He was about to get angry but processing what he just ate. Hmm.. What was that? I show him the ingredient. It's okay? He nod. Make sure you make extra so I can eat. I sigh. Yeah..Yeah whatever. I try to grilled some meat. Keyword again:try
How am I supposed to do this? Suddenly he push me lightly and grill the meat. I maybe can't cut the vegetables but I know how to grilled. I amaze by his skills. We continue to finish the dishes until the end of the time. He help me a lot which I didn't expect that. Here. I give him the meals that I have put in the lunchbox. Thank you so much for helping me. He nod as he left. He aren't that bad. I smile.

𝙷𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
That the story. What should I do? I ask Y/N for help. (Don't worry guys you gonna love your role here) What class are you on now? She ask me.
If you want to know Y/N is one of our friends who definition of Savage yet nice. She the first person who accept us wearing girl clothes and protect us from haters. My class? Music. She nod before walking. Good to know we are in same class. Don't worry I get this. I'll help what I can. Does he seem like dangerous to you? I shake my head "no". He not dangerous just... She just nod her head. Let's get into class and see what happens. I sigh as I walk in with her.

                 ∘₊✧𝚈/𝙽 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜✧₊∘

∘₊✧𝚈/𝙽 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜✧₊∘

𝚈/𝙽 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
Just like what I thought, he also in the same class. I never thought I'll meet 4 of them again. The seniors students used to friend with me. Idk if they still remember me but idc cause they make a move on my friends. I observe Lee Know from top to bottom. He doesn't recognize me as I always with my mask. Let me say, he's must be like troublemaker which more to Playboy am I right? Jisung nod. Not surprised he changing a lot. I signal Jisung to sit with me as teacher walk in. Good morning everyone. Oh, hello seniors students. Lee know just roll his eyes and look around. Definitely want to find Jisung and yeah he sees us. All you need to do is calm down or you want me to call Yongbok for some advice? I'm make sure Jisung alright since I know he has panic attack. I'm okay. The teacher look around until she sees me. Well, well... You're also here. Still haven't changed. Who you think you are? Idol? This b#cth will not stop talking are she? Yeah, she hate me for a reason I'm always seen will a idol which is Jackson Wang. What you do until he like you that much? She annoyed. Well at least he had a good taste. I simply don't care about everyone here. If you continue to be rude here you are welcomed to leave. I scoff. Thank you for the offer but I'm good here. Everyone start to laugh. Whatever sl*t, now... Seniors students would you like to show us what you got? I just look at her acting like she's main character here. Like I don't know how many times she tried to flirt with every single man in this school. Should I said "sadly" everyone reject her I mean I would do the same. Such a shame. Lee know stand up and signal to play a song. He start to sing heavenly. Everyone melt to his voice even Jisung. Not surprised. As he finish he took last glare of Jisung before sit back down. Yo bro, you shall close your mouth or fly will come in. Jisung back to reality. You don't plan to sing Jisung-ah? I ask him as I know the answer already. No, even though I really want it I can't. I just can't. I get nervous easily. I just look at him watching everyone else singing as he imagine he's the one who is singing. You really need to change Jisung-ah. I look at him faking a smile. Sad to be me right? Weak. Scared easily. I shake my head. That's aren't you. And I want to prove I'm right. He seem didn't get what I said. Just wait. He will understand soon.