『••CHAPTER 8••』

I'm home-what are you doing... I saw their evil smirk. Don't you dare- they throw pillow at Seungmin who's sleeping causing him to groan in pain. Minnie! I check him to make sure he's fine. Those devils, if I get all of you soon. I promised I'm gonna take 3 of you to hell myself. I laughed as Minnie glare. I went upstairs as I pull others 3 to Minnie. Go on guys. You know what you should said. 3 of them pouted and went for a hug. Definitely Minnie weakness. We're sorry Seungmo... Jisung cupped his face. Minnie hesitant at first until he hummed. Fine. But you need to help me. They all smile happily as I.N hold Minnie hand to help him stand. I get it. Minnie start to walking slowly while Yongbok and Jisung guard him from behind. We all sit down on dining tables as I served lunch. I watch them eat. By any chance, how did seniors students treat you guys? You guys know them right? Yongbok just nod before speak. Seniors students, Changbin are really nice but don't talk much. He help me in class. I saw Minnie scoff. Those tall Ilama such a- Jisung suddenly shout. No cursing! Yongbok cover I.N ears. Have mercy to our baby's ears. I shake my head and signal Minnie to continue. Like what the... I'm sorry. Why he need to be in same class with me? He also reach black belt! Minnie slammed the table as he get mad. He what- I thought you are the only one in those club that reach that high? What happened next? Minnie take a sip of juice as he continue. Man look so happy with those smirk as teacher make both of us fight. If I'm not accidentally took a wrong step, I had already beat him up. But lucky him I did take a wrong step and he pinned me to the ground. Minnie punch the air wish he was beating Jinnie. I guess Jisung get interested in Minho. I smirk as Jisung check heat up. N-no.. I'm not. He just- have a angelic voice.. Nothing more. Jisung look away as I.N spoke. I'll take that as simp. Btw, Bangchan kinda friendly-oh shot! I forgot I've class with him! Yongbok mouth was open before he scold I.N.
Innie! Language! I.N quickly apologize until bell rings interrupt us. I'll get it. I went to the door as I opened it. How-my words got cut as Channie ask me. Are they here? Jinnie quickly step in and look around. Your house are nice! He jumped on my sofa as another glare at him. Where's your manner
Mr. Dramatic? Jinnie just laughed and apologize. Y/N! Who's there-oh. Yongbok mouth shut as he saw Seniors students was there. Hi chick! Changbin said didn't move from sofa. Hyungie! What happened-oh. Innie blink a few times trying to process if he dreaming or not. Seungmo! Careful! You aren't fully covered yet! Jisung help Minnie to walk just to be like others two. First, you aren't welcomed. Second, how did you know where I live? I stare at them as they just shrugged. Neighbors here are friendly, we ask one of them. Channie explains. Guys, bring Minnie to room so he can rest. You can stay upstairs if you want to. Jisung quickly nod and bring Minnie followed by other two. Have a sit. You want juice or water? After all they still a guest. Juice please. I nod. By any chance, do you have any snack? I just laughed as I went to kitchen and back with juice and chips. Here. I sit on the sofa as they enjoy the snack. I told you they're fine. Jinnie want to talk but signal he want to finish snacks inside his mouth. Btw, what wrong with them. It's impossible for all of them sick at the same time. I look at the stairs to make sure if any of them are there. Thankfully, none. Some b*tch beat them out of nowhere. I wait for their reaction as Changbin choke on drink. All of them?! I nod. You can tell, the one who got beat the most am I right? I smirk at Jinnie as he quickly run upstairs. Hyunjin-ah! Wait! Others follow behind. I slowly follow them. I'm side character here but I like it. (Agree or not😀)

𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
Basically Han was busy taking care of Seungmin while Felix cuddling Jeongin. Ani hyung, I'm okay- Seungmin got push to lay down at the back. No, you're not. Stay here I'll get some pain killers. Lixie! Can you watch Seungmo? Felix turn as he stop cuddling Jeongin causing him to pout. Hyung, my cuddles~Felix smile as he said. Should we cuddles with Seungmo? Jeongin eyes sparkle as he quickly hug Seungmin but not to tight worry he might hurt his hyung.

𝙷𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
I opened the door shockingly meet a tall creature causing me to scream and fall to the floor. Oh my god! I look up again to meet 4 people look at me worried. You okay? Bangchan help me get up as I adjust my clothes. Y-yeah... My back hurt a little but fine. Now the room filled with silent as Felix break the silence by saying. Umm, hey guys... Aren't you gonna come in or just standing there? That when everyone came back to reality and nod as 4 of them come in. I quickly shake my head and when downstair to get water for Seungmo. I get back to the room and watch Seungmo eat his medicine and drink water. I watch another as my eyes meet Minho. I look away as my cheeks heat up a little. Are you guys okay? Bangchan ask Innie as he just nod. We recover very quick... Except for Seungminie hyung. I watch Minho who eyes still look at mine and he didn't blink at all. I start to feel uncomfortable so I excuse myself to get fresh air. Little bit I know I heard someone do that as well. Hey! Wanna take a walk together? I turn around thought that was Minho when I meet tallest one. Oh... S-sure. I grab the umbrella since it's raining. No one said anything as we keep walking. He did as some random things but it only bring it back to silence. So, I heard you are in the same class as Seungmo. He just nodded. Lee know said he also in the same class with you. I just nod. He said that? Hyunjin just giggle. He did talk a lot about you. I curious about that thing but decided to keep it inside. Seungmo said he will beat you up one day. I didn't expect him to get a little shy. Tell me a little bit of yourself. I don't care it he doesn't want to. Well, 4 of us lost our parent in plane crash so we stay together until now. I shock by his sentence and feel sorry. Sorry to hear that. He nod and smile. I heard that 4 of you try to burn your school is that true? Hyunjin smile awkwardly as he nod. Actually the one who burn it is Lee know hyung. I didn't surprise at all. How bout you? Tell me a little bit of yourself too. Did you get interested in girl outfits since you are little? I tried to remember that. Kinda? I met 3 of them in the same store when I were looking for some girl clothes. We start to hang out with each other and now we are best friends. It's fun actually. We did talk about random things and went back to Y/N house.

𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
I feeling lonely and need a hug from someone but Felix was busy taking care of Seungminie hyung. Out of nowhere someone sitting next to me. You are bored? I look beside to see Bangchan. Hmmm, yeah. He just nod and continue. Did you hurt anywhere? I shake my head. Wanna talk about it? I just think before shrugged. Do you like English? I just scratch my head as he nod. Wanna learn it? I bring my book. I look at Yongbok as he signal me to nod. Okay... We went to room and start to study. Bangchan somehow get what I don't understand and repeat it. Maybe I can get a high score this exam. Alright, how bout some test to make sure you understand yeah? I groan as I hate test so much like why we need to do it? 🥲 okay, how bout some deal? If you get high score in every test that I gave, I'll treat you anything you want. If you fail, you need to do the same. I pout as I know I'll fail. I'll let it slide at first so you will get used to it huh? I just nod as I'm getting nervous for the test. I'll help you don't worry, that's what I'm supposed to do. I sigh as I hold my pencil. Bangchan pass me a paper as I look at it. Just by looking at it already hard! I pretend to sob. Come on you can do it! Bangchan cheer me up.

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ 𝕎ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔼ℝ ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊

𝔾𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖, 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝... 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕞 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕕, 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕝 𝕤𝕠... ℕ𝕠 𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪, 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕠𝕟 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖. 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣.

𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 2𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚢.
(𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜) 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 5 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛? 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚖.
𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗.