『••CHAPTER 16••』

-𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟-

Now...Tell me what's bother you. I bring him to the nearest balcony since the topic kinda personal. She... aren't bad. I know it. I smile. No wonder she said you are the good one in giving option. I look at him who's sighing. We don't deserve her... She Sacrifice everything while us? I pat his back as he looking at me. Wanna hear story? I point to the chair as both of us sit.

-𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡 𝚙𝚘𝚟-
I'm walking through not to dark hallway half awake. SuNgIe~ I call him many times. Felix? What are you doing here in this hour? I rubbing my eyes a few time and blink. Oh... cHaNgBiNiE-HyUnG.... He try hard to hold his laugh as my eyes widen. I'm clear my throat a few time. Oh... Changbinie-hyung...I'm looking for Sungie... He's not in bed when I'm awake. He blow smoke from ciggarate to other side but still I can smell it making me cough. Why are you smoking ciggarate? It's not good for your health. He scoff. Don't be my mom... I know what I'm doing... He left but I'm quickly follow him. Hey! Wait! I follow his speed as he throw his ciggarate to the ground and step on it. Maybe... He's with Chan... I look at him confused. Your Jisung...beside me... Chan-hyung also awake. I nod.

-𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚘𝚟-
Y/N....indeed kill people... But it's all in past... She didn't kill..not anymore after something unexpected happened...but she start helping people to get better life...she kill only if she need to... Bangchan explain. I shouldn't thought her that way... I said to myself. She loves and care about you guys so much... You know? One times.. She can just cancel her task... Just because she forgot to buy you guys snack... If she does that... That's mean you guys means a lot to her. I look at Bangchan shocked. She... Did? Had she did that to all of you too? I mean... You guys already with her for a long times... I look at Bangchan who's laughing. She did, one time when hyunjin become all dramatic when he's having fever... Y/N ask us to handle the target when she take care of Hyunjin...she didn't get enough sleep because of Hyunjin. After Hyunjin recover...he can't stop crying over Y/N as he felt guilty but Y/N is tough... Tough than man...I respect that her so much. I mean like...how can a girl not crying when she need to face her abusive uncle all day since she's little? She still had that scars on her head. My eyes widen hearing that. She's.... What? Suddenly I saw Bangchan panicked. Oh... Ha hahaha... N-nothing... Oh... Look at the time... I shall go...b-bye! He quickly left me. Oh Sungie! There you are! I'm looking for you for 30 minutes! I felt Lixie hugging me. You good? I nod. Just have a fresh air outside... It's nice here... I said. Come on dumbass... I don't want both of you to get lost... We both look at Changbin who's lend on the wall as we follow him back to our room.

-𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖-
Hello,Sungie? You know...you had been staring at that wall for a 10 minutes without blinking... Are you planning to make hole there? Lixie shake me a few time. W-what? N-no.. Nothing...just... Lixie look at me curiously. Let's go to sleep... I lay down as Lixie groan in annoyed. Don't make me like this...c'mon! Tell me! He hit me with the pillow as I giggle. I pull him next to me as he pouted. I'll tell you next time okay? I'm sleepy. I close my eyes. Fine... I can still feel like he pouted looking at me before we both dozed out.

-𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛-
I rub my eyes. What times is now? I look around seeing Lixie no longer beside me. Suddenly I heard the bathroom door open reveal Lixie drying his hair. Morning. I sit up. mOrNiNg~  He laugh at me. You look mess... Go shower... I nod as I walk to the bathroom and take shower. As I finished, I ask Lixie. What time is now? He glare at his phone. 1 pm? My eyes widen. What?! He just shrungged before both of us laugh. The door open reveal the youngest. Hey! You guys finally awake. Come... Minho-hyung make us breakfast... Innie smile before went down together. Look who's finally wake up... We look at Minnie who's watching TV. I look around looking for someone. Where's Chan-hyung? I asked. He went out with Y/N right after they ate breakfast... Why? Lee know hyung said. Oh... Nothing... I sit next to Lixie on dining table. Suddenly a plate of omelette appear in front of me as I look up. I put a lot of effort to made this so better eat or I shoved it in your mouth. Lee know said as he place another plate in front of Lixie.

-𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟-
I'm come down with half lighted ciggarate as I look at others. Suddenly I heard someone said. You should stop smoking hyung... It's okay if you don't want to listen but... I look at him as he stop talking and just eating. I throw my ciggarate as I walk away. Why would anyone care? I can felt his eyes look at me in sad way. My phone buzz as I look at ID caller. Hey... Everything good? I pick up the call. Umm... Hey... Yeah... Not really... I'll come back... But alone... Yeah... I sigh. I understand... See you soon. He hang up as I look behind. She's still don't want to come back? Jinnie ask me as I shake my head. Let her be... She need time... We both look at Lee know hyung as we nod.

-𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟-
Hyung... I can't see... I try to push my twin hyung aside. What are you guys doing? I look at Seungmin-hyung. We try to heard what happened. Felix hyung and Hannie hyung nod in sync. It's not good to eavesdrop on other people's conversations. Suddenly Hannie hyung come between us. But they talk about Y/N. Seungmin-hyung just sigh as he went back to sofa and lay down. Oh Shot! They coming! Act fool! As 3 of us running, all of us tripped and fall to the ground. At the same time, the door open reveal 3 older looking at us weirdly. What are you doing? I smile. Umm.. Playing games? Right? Seungmin- I look at Seungmin-hyung do sign language "don't said my name, i'm not involved" I just look at them and smile awkwardly.

-𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟-
Hey, I'm back! I bought coffee~ I step in looking at my friends and... 3 younger on the floor? Umm..what are you guys doing? You guys good? My friends help them get up as I look at sofa seeing Seungmin sleeping. Are you for real sleep or pretending? I saw him open his eyes and look at me. I'm about to sleep, btw.. Welcome back... He pulled a pillow and cover his face. I sit next to him. Are you feeling better? He pulled the pillow a little bit. Which one? After hit all of you or.... Oh... That one... Hmm.. Yeah... I think i'm fully recover. I laugh. Hitting people make you better? He close his eyes. Depending on the person. I've watch that tall man tripped almost to everything... Even tripped because of air I guess.
It's kinda annoying and pleasure at the same time. I look at Jinnie get ready to pick up the fight. You dare raise your hand, I'll make you had another red mark on your other cheek. Jinnie definitely stop his movement.