『••CHAPTER 6••』

𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
I woke up and yawn before take a look of the clock. Sungie, wake up my sleeping beauty. I shake him a few times as he hummed. Get ready for school today, I'll make us breakfast. He nod as he stand up and walk to the bathroom. Umm, Sungie.. That's closet not bathroom. I heard his giggle as he give me morning hug. I'll wake up others, I nod as I went to the kitchen.

                       𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖

I served pancakes on the table when I heard a footstep coming down. Morning Yongbokie~ I smile. Morning Innie~did you get enough sleep? He sit down and nod. Where's others? I saw another two come right way. Let's have a breakfast, it still early. We all enjoy the food. As we done the youngest collect all plates and do the dishes. Thank you Innie. We all said in syns. I tied my shoes and grab my beanie as we walk together.

𝚂𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚖𝚒𝚗 pov:-
Hyung, can we go to convention store? I want to buy milk. I walk in with Innie as Felixie and Hannie waiting outside. I let the maknea pick everything as I paid until. Yah! Let me go! Don't touch me you b*tch. I told Innie to bring the grocery as I saw a group of students pulling Felixie and Hannie. Hannie! I grab him but someone push me away from him. Hold that one. One of them went near Hannie. Hello there, what's your name? I look at Hannie signal Innie to hide and he did. Who are you talking to? He look behind. Watch your hand sir. You don't get any permission to touch my hips. Felixie step on their feet as they groaned. I struggle to get off their grip until we hear someone fell. My eyes widen as I see a milk bottle hit my feet. We all look at the person who fell. Oh, hey. My shoes untied so I accidentally step on it and fell. Innie smile innocently. 3 of us give a "are you serious" face. Innie stand up and about to collect his milk not until some of them kick him as he face the ground. You- someone punch my stomach as I groan. Seungmo! Hannie push the one who holding him and kick a student that hold Felixie. But in second both of them was pinned to the ground. You guys are weak. He grab Innie milk and spilled it on Innie as others recording. For the first time in our friendship, Innie smile dropped and his eyes was teary. He's crying. Everyone laugh. Other students took an others milk and does the same to us. Look at that, poor boys. Want to cry? My anger boiled as I attack one of them. I tried to kick him but another grab me as I being kick and punch multiple times. Somehow I feel something that I never felt. I feel weak. I defending every attack as I look at my friends who being slap and kick multiple times. I close my eyes as someone hit my head. My vision get blurry as I black out.

𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
I look at myself wet as my hand shaking. All I can hear is swearing words that were coming from students. You ugly b*tch d!e. Someone slap me. All of you destroy boys look. You look like a sl#t. I saw someone pull Yongbok hair as his tears fell. H-hyung? I look at Hannie hyung and my heart broke into pieces. Han hug his knees as he covered his ears. He shaking all the time. He keep saying "I'm sorry" multiple times. I can't hold it anymore as I break into tears.

𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
I tried to get out of person who grib my hair. I look at Seungmo who has faint. SEUNGMO! I want to move but he just grib my hair harder. I look at Innie crying. I wish to hug him and comfort him but I can't. I look at Sungie shaking and apologize repeatedly. He's having panic attack right now. What I suppose to do if I can't even get off this grib? Am I that weak? My tears fell. I realized Sungie start to breathing heavily as he look around and calling for help. Sungie! He look at me and said. L-lixie... Sungie scared. It's too dark- he faint. I push the person who grab me and quickly hug Sungie. H-hey Sungie... Lixie here hmmm.. Can you h-hear me? I shake him but someone push me away as I bump to Innie. I quickly hug him to protect him from get hurt. Innie don't cry okay. Lixie here for you. I tried to handle the pain that I got and comfort innie till both of us unconscious.

𝚈/𝙽 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
I'm walking to school and decided to stop at convention store. What happened-F#ck! Yah! I threw a rock at them. One of students attack me but I easily kick them. I grab my baseball bat. Who else want to fight me huh? They all run away as I went to my friends. Jisung-a...Yongbok? Minnie? I.N? Hey... What happened to all of you? I shake all of them. They all cover in bruises. Should I? No not now. I call someone for a help. Hello? Yeah. It's me. I need your help. Thank you. I wait for him to arrive. His eyes widen as he run to us. What happened to them? Did you beat them shortie? I punch him in his arms. What the heck, why would I do that? You want to help or not? He hissed in pain before nod. If they are you friends than they are my friends too. He carried Minnie and I.N while I carried Jisung and Yongbok.

~𝙰𝚝 𝚈/𝙽 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎~
Hey, It is not like I don't care about them but I need to go. I nod. I understand thank you. I'll treat you dinner. He blow kisses as I disgust. Both of us laughed and wave to each other. I patiently waiting for my friends to wake up. I inform the teacher 5 of us have an emergency and can't go to school today.

𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
Ayoo, morning guys~Hyunjin and Lee know do a shake hand. Class almost start, have you seen mine? Hyunjin look around. I've came here earlier than before... I didn't see any of them. Bangchan chewing his gum. That's weird... Changbin who mostly quite speak up. We all ask everyone just to be ignored. Where are they?

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕠𝕫𝕚 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪, 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕠𝕫𝕚 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪, 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪. 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟! 𝕎𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤, 𝕓𝕪𝕖 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 ♡