『••CHAPTER 5••』

~𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟~
My eyes getting heavier as I continue to listen to this alien language.(English) I rather learn it with Yongbok, it will be more fun. I can't hold it anymore as I falling asleep. As I wake up, I look everyone already leave. I stand up want to leave too not until teacher called me. Yang Jeongin, mind if we talk for a minute? Felix gonna kill me if this about my result. Yes ma'am? My heart skip it beat as I see a number. 0/100. I'm dead meat already. As you can see here, your gred are failing again. Mind tell me what's going on? I stay quite as I stare at my shoes. I'm hearing her sigh as she said. If you continue to be like this, we have no choice other than kick you out. My eyes widen. Please! Please not! Anything but not that! She seem disappointed. I wish not to lose you too Jeongin but if you fail English, you can't graduate. You know our school really care about Gred mostly English. What makes every teacher more disappointed is you have an Australian friend but you can't even score in English. I lower my head as I hear she mentions Yongbok. I've mixed emotions. I'm sorry. I promise to do better. She sigh. Just to let you know, this is the last chance for you. I know you are study hard for every exam. I see it. But sadly you keep failed. So, I decided to let you have a tutor. I look at her. Tutor? She nod. Study with Felix and class aren't enough for you, you need a teacher or should I said extra class to make sure you score. She look at the door. You may come in. WHAT?! SENIORS STUDENTS, BANGCHAN?! Jeongin, I asked him for a help, I hope you get better results after this. I'm gonna leave both of you to talk. She really left me with him 😭. Well, hello. I'm Chan. I think you already know me. Your name is Jeongin right? I'm nod. Then, nice to meet you mate. So, what should we do cause this is my first time to be tutor for junior. He sit down as I do the same. He take out some notebooks and pen as he ask me. Did you really don't understand English or there is only a problem with it? I blink as I shrugged. He giggle. You're cute you know. He wrote something on paper and give me. This is my address. Let's have class after school and weekend. There's also my number. Call me if you have problems. He pinches my cheek before he left. I look at him and the paper again and again trying to process what he just said. Suddenly he come back. Oh, let start tomorrow. Don't be late. I'm going to pick you up so wait for me in gate tomorrow. Bye Jeongin! He wave at me. How am I supposed to tell my hyung? I'm thinking about their reaction.

𝚂𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
I change into my Taekwondo suit but still having my collar on. Seungmin! Can't wait to see your skills! I look at everyone who's watching. Teacher came in with someone who's also wearing Taekwondo suit. Why the f*ck he's here?! Alright everyone. Today's class we gonna welcoming the new members which is your seniors students, Hwang Hyunjin. He used to be in Taekwondo class on his school and already reached black belt. Like we all know, in this class there's only one students who reach that high belt. Kim Seungmin come forward. I look at him smirked as he saw me. Why I need to fight him?! 😤 He looks at me from top to bottom and whisper slowly which only can be heard by me. Those clothes looks good on you but not good as those skirt. But if you ask me, it's better if you don't wear anything. I look at him disgust. What make you think I'm going to fall for you? He scoff. Because you already make me fall for you so you should do the same. With that he make me fall to the floor but I quickly get up again and attack him. You're good. Perfect match for me. He attack me as I defend. Fast. Kinda impressive. I hit him as he didn't notice it. I'm about to finish it not until I accidentally make a wrong turn. Oh, wrong move puppy. He quickly pin me to the floor and locked my move. Everyone clapping their hand. He stare at my eyes to my mouth. He smirk before set me free. Such a great performance. Thank you. I hope everyone learned it well. I glare at him as everyone start to leaving. I went quickly to changing room and change back to my clothes. I'm startled as I opened the door reveal Hwang Hyunjin. Well hello again. He admire me. You look really hot. I push him as I leave.

~𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐~
I walk to my locker as I grab an umbrella. I heard a storm so I guess it's going to raining soon. I quickly run as I'm getting worried about others.

𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
Oh no! It's going to raining soon. I didn't bring an umbrella. I look around wish any of them are here but not. It's start to raining as I grab my bag protect it from wet. Suddenly I feel someone open umbrella and give it to me. I look at him as my eyes widen. Next time bring your own umbrella. Used mine first. I don't want you to catch cold. Changbin calmly leaving me with his umbrella.
Lixie! I look at Sungie run to me with his umbrella. Oh, you bring yours? But I thought yours with Innie? I'm about to talk not until the other two calling us. Yongbok! Hyung! Both of us went to them. Who's umbrella is that? Did you buy a new one? Innie ask me. Well, actually.... I tell them what happened. He did what?! Sungie being completely shook. He's kinda nice actually. He's in the same class as me and he help me a lot with the dishes. I explain. I never thought seniors students, Lee know have a angelic voice. Sungie plus. You got the same class with seniors students too? Innie ask. Too? Is that mean you too? Innie shake his head "no". B-but... I... We notice something happen to him too. I'll explain it in cafe. Let's go. He left all of us dumbfound.

~𝙸𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎~(han pov)
What you want to order? I look at others 3. Hot and warm drinks for sure. Lixie said. I want some dessert. Any of you want some? They all nod. Can I get 1 hot cocoa, 1 hot tea, 2 latte. For dessert, can I get cake, pudding, cheese cake and cupcake? The waitress leave us as we choose the table. Hannie, what happened in your class? I look at them. Just like before. The teacher being racist with both of us
(Han and Y/N)idk what's wrong with her. But I can't believe Seniors students, Lee know own an angelic voice. I tell them. Seniors students,Changbin help me a lot with dishes. I thought he can't cook but he the one grilling the meat. He's skill amazed me. So, I make extra for him as thanks. He also give me the umbrella said don't forget to bring mine and let me borrow his first. How about both of you? Lixie asked. Here's your order, enjoy! The waitress interrupt us by placing our order. We thank her as she left.

~𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙷𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟~
Please don't be mad hyung, actually- Innie words got cut when someone put their food on our table.
Mind if we join? Thank you. He sit beside Lixie. I look at another 3. I'm sorry for his behavior. May us sit with all of you? We all stay silent until one of us nod. So, I see all of you are best friends. Hi Jeongin! We all look at Innie nod awkwardly. What happened between both of you? Lixie make "sus" face. Oh, he didn't tell you? He fail his english test again so the teacher ask me to tutor him. I look at Lixie dropped his spoon. What did you said? Innie? Care to explain? Lixie stand up getting ready to beat Innie ass. Woah,calm down don't kill him. Jeongin, remember our class starting tomorrow. Have you add my number? Innie scratch his head and take out his phone. The paper you gave already wet when it's start raining. Sorry. Bangchan take his phone and add his number. I about to scoop my cheese cake when a spoon scoop it first. Hey! That's mine! Buy it yourself. I pull the cheese cake closer to me. Sorry not sorry, I don't see you name there. Btw it's good thank you. He winked. I roll my eyes. Seungmo just eating his cake without looking at everyone until someone interrupt him. Why so sulking puppy? It's because you lose in our class today? Sorry puppy, I promise to be gentle next fight. I see Seungmo death stare Hyunjin.

𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
Oh yeah! Here your umbrella. Thank you. I took out umbrella and hand it to Changbin. He take it without looking at me. Seungmo,can I taste your cake? Suddenly Changbin gave me his cake. Take it. I don't want it anymore. He push the cake closer. T-thanks? I look at Seungmo mouthed "not you too" Well, I remember today we will hang out at my house? I glare at Innie. Oh, yeah. We will go now. Innie stand up following by Seungmo. Thank you for.... Whatever we had talk. Bye. Sungie add as we make our way out. Aren't they be... Too kind to us than how they treat others? I ask Sungie. Idk but whatever it is... Don't trust them. We spend a night at my house.