『••CHAPTER 19••』

~𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟~
Why are we here? I ask when when arrived in the middle of forest. Nothing... Just.. Some game for you to play~ I look at Y/N more confused. What are we gonna play? Hide and seek? My hyungs ask. That's for later guys...now Jeongin...i get you a gift. My eyes sparkle. Really?! She pass me small box as I hold it excitedly. Well, what are you waiting for? Open it. My three hyung went beside curious about the gift as well. I open it as I found small bag like wallet. Oh.. Thanks! How do you know I keep losing my lunch money? I laugh awkwardly while scratch my head. Not that Jeongin... Look inside. I make the 😯 face as I open up. Before I can said anything, I heard Felix-hyung gasp. That's dangerous Y/N! Why you give him this?! He point that thing to Y/N. Well, I believe he can handle it well. She look at me and grin.

~𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡 𝚙𝚘𝚟~
I look at Y/N with the "are you serious" face. I went closer to her as I curse loud enough for her to hear. That's not a toy Y/N...That's a f*cking shuriken! You want Innie to hurt himself or what? I'm sound worried now. But hyung... It's not just a normal shuriken.... It's BUTTERFLY SHAPE SHURIKEN!

 It's BUTTERFLY SHAPE SHURIKEN!

Yes... I know that Innie... It's Beautiful... But you probably gonna hurt yourself. He look at me with 🥺 eyes. No... I don't see it... I look away don't want to fall for his cute eyes. Lix... I think Innie will be fine... After all... We have Y/N to train him. I look at Seungmin. But still... I'm about to protest when the 4 oldest member appear. Hey, sup'... What's wrong? Bangchan place his things down as his attention probably went to Jeongin. Nice shuriken Jeongin. Jeongin look at him and smile. Thanks hyung! I look at the things that Bangchan bought. What's that? He look at me. Oh... You know? Stuff for archer... Y/N said it's for Jeongin. My eyes widen. You gonna let my baby shot that arrows?! Han pat my head. Lixie...Innie already old enough to protect himself don't you think? I look at Han with sad expression. I can't forgot about the convention store accident. It still haunt me and Han know that. It's good to let your possessive side down a little bit. You had been control Innie life until he can't had his own freedom. I look at Jeongin smiling at Seungmin who's flexing Jeongin's shuriken. It's hard to let him go. I... I'm worried that he might hurt again. He's so young and fragile. Han pat my back. Then... Do you ever thought what I felt when I found out you sneak out to Taekwondo practice? I look at him. You..worried?Angry? He smile. I did. But slowly, I realized...you had your point in learning self-defend. But you need to learn to let things go. You can't just capture a Butterfly and keep it in the jar. They need freedom. I nod. Thanks Sungie...I understand it now.

~𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟~
Innie... I look at Felix hyung. Nae hyung? I said kinda worried when his face were serious but then I see his smile. He hug me and said. My baby already grow up isn't he? He should start learn how to protect himself right? Just don't hurt yourself okay? I smile as I hug him thighly. Yes hyung! Seungmin look at Felix felt proud as he pat my back. Finally our maknea join the oldest club. I laugh. Alright...Alright... Let's not waste on time shall we? Jeongin... Which one you want to go first? Felix look at her and speak. He should start with archer first... I don't think he's ready for shuriken- I test myself by throw the shuriken and it hit the target. Oh- That's all I can said as it all become awkward silent. Umm... I take back what I said. Felix look at me kinda scared. I can see a bright future for you Jeongin... Han pat my shoulder slowly also kinda scared. Okay! Let's do this!

~𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟~
My mouth were open widely when Jeongin's shuriken hit the target so easily. Hyung? Channie-hyung! Bangchan! Lee know smack me out from my Daydreamin. Ouch! What? Now I realized they all look at me. Hyung...can you just gave the things already? I look down at the bow and arrows that I hold. O-oh... Yeah sure.

I thought you bring the black one? Aren't this is your favourite? Hyunjin look at the set that I bought

I thought you bring the black one? Aren't this is your favourite? Hyunjin look at the set that I bought. Well... I didn't practice it for a while so it's totally a waste if I didn't use this and throw it away. My friends look at me with "you think we don't know?" face. This is yours? So pretty! Jeongin hold the bow carefully. Thanks... I felt butterflies in my stomach. Btw... Let's start. I went beside jeongin as he excitedly pull the bow string. Jeongin... That's not how you hold it... Trust me... It's kinda hard and it's also can easily hurt you if you hold it that way. Let me show you. First, do you fist like this. He follow me. Then, you put your finger between here and here. I adjust his hand slowly. Alright...correct your position a little bit. Okay now... Pull that string slowly but tightly. He pulled it like I said. Adjust the arrow follow the target. His hand kinda shaking but he maintain himself and he let go. Oof- I missed. I smile. It's okay but how do you feel? He stretch his hand. Tired? I laugh. That's look fun. Can we try? Felix look at Jeongin. I know this will happened so- I signal my friends as they take out other sets. Cool! Lee know gave Han light brown one. Oh look! Squirrel! Han look at the small squirrel carved at the bow. Mine were cat and chicken! Felix happily show his golden bow. One more please. Seungmin ask for another arrow from Hyunjin. So fast. I said to Seungmin. Yah... Puppy... Don't be rush! Slowly. Hyunjin give him some tips until. Oh... I hit the tree but not the target. Not bad. Jeongin cheers happily. Alright Jeongin... Let me help you.

~𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜~
You ready? And fire!! 4 of them hit target perfectly. Y/N! You should put them in the squad if I know they are so talented! Y/N just smile. Don't worry... I already did. Welcome to the squad youngest ones...

Everything seems Alright now, we all getting closer but are they truly ready? Who know? Danger can come anytime and everywhere.... But deep inside... I know they are the strongest one. Nothing bad could happen.....right?

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧ ୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

ᴴᶦ ˢᵐᶦˡᵉʸ! ᴴᵒʷ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ? ᴳᵘᵉˢˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵐᶦᵍʰᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʷʳᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ʷʰᶦˡᵉ? ʸᵘᵖ... ᵀʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵐᵉ...ᶦ ᵏⁿᵒʷ... ᴵ ᵏⁿᵒʷ...ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡˡʸ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈ ⁿᵉʷˢ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵃⁿ ʷᵉ ᵈᵒ? ᴵ'ᵐ ᶠᵃᶦˡᶦⁿᵍ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ...ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵘᵖ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜʰᵃˢᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᵐᶦˢˢ.... ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ..ʰᵒᵖᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ ᶦⁿ ᶠᵘᵗᵘʳᵉ....