Hope

Training days have passed, Esmeralda spent time training on her own making sure that the balance of the Capitol knives is what she remembers, time with Katniss working on working together, time with Peeta working on his speed because he felt that with is new leg he is going to be much help in the arena, and time with Haymitch getting his strength and accuracy back with is sword skills.

Multiple tributes have been coming up to Haymitch and Esmeralda saying that they want to be allies especially after seeing Katniss and Esmeralda in the hologram training area. Both Katniss and Esmeralda have time trusting people, so the discussion was short and quickly, and honestly not much was discussed.

Everyone got high scores, this year they were scoring on multiple "talents", as they like to put it.

District 12 got an average score of an 11.25:

Haymitch getting a 10
Peeta getting an 11
Katniss getting a 12
And Esmeralda getting a 12

They were in the top 5 districts:

1. District 2
2. District 1
3. District 4
4. District 12
5. District 7

"Okay so good news people want us guys as allies?" Haymitch announced.

"They saw them work together" Peeta said gesturing to Esmeralda and Katniss.

"And they saw our scores" Esmeralda said, "it's not just us Peeta, they want all four of us"

"We have our pick of the litter" Haymitch said.

"I want Mags" Katniss said quickly.

"Really" Peeta said rolling his eyes.

"Find then no one" Katniss rolled her eyes as well.

"Beetee and Wiress"

"Joanna called them nuts and volts"

"Then I don't know" Katniss said then asked "what about you guys you've known them longer?"

"If you want Wiress and Beetee, then we get Flora and Mat, they come as a package especially since Wiress and Beetee have been teaching them everything they know" Haymitch said.

"Willow and Volt wouldn't be bad but district 7 usually doesn't take that's why I wouldn't ask Joanna and Blight" Esmeralda added.

"Esmeralda I know you said no, but Finnick and Dominic would be great to have" Peeta spoke up.

"No no, I can't I'm sorry. If they anything happens to be in that arena I don't want them to see" Esmeralda said sternly.

"Essie please don't speak like that" Haymitch walked over to the girl who is basically his daughter.

"I'm sorry" Esmeralda said with a tear running down her cheek.

"I'll let everyone know we are still deciding" Haymitch said walking out of the room.

"So your dress is going to be on fire while you are talking to Cesar, but and the end you are going to spin for the big finish?" Cinna told Esmeralda.

"Okay what's the big finish?"

"Just twirl and you'll know" Cinna said while adding the finishing touches to the dress.

Soon after Cinna went to get Katniss ready and all of team District 12 made there way to the stage.

Katniss and Peeta were wearing the attire they would have worn to there wedding, Snow had insisted for a dramatic white wedding dress for Katniss, a white tuxedo for Peeta, a suit for light lilac suit for Haymitch, and a light lilac maid of honor dress for Esmeralda. She knew what Snow was doing whatever he could to make this day about the "what would have been" wedding insisted of making this a day for them to get sponsors.