Jail Break?

Yuki was the first one off the boat. She decided to leave the backpack behind so it wouldn't slow her down.

The group climbed their way up a wall and crouched down to survey the city.

"That must be Shen's palace on the other side of the city." Tigress said.

"Great! We'll march into the tower and proclaim, 'we are the Dragon Warrior and the Furious Five, and we are here to bring you to justice!'" Yuki said rather eagerly and went to leap off into battle. 

Tigress quickly grabbed Yuki's arm and pulled her back. "What are you doing?" She hissed quietly.

"This place is crawling with wolves!" Mantis added.

Yuki turned and peeked back out. She then noticed all the wolves mixed in with the villagers.

"We need to get to that tower without being spotted by those wolves." Tigress had leaned close to Yuki's ear to talk. Yuki twitched her tail from the close proximity.

Yuki gave a small nod, "Got it. Stealth mode."

Yuki had gotten separated from the Five. She looked up and saw them running across the rooftops.

"Oh.." she flattened her ears and glanced around, hoping for a plan to come to mind. She spotted a dragon puppet and smirked.

Yuki slipped inside it and made her way through the city. "Guys?" She whispered and glanced around.

"Yuki." Tigress was suddenly behind her with the Five. Yuki gasped and nearly leapt out of her fur. "My apologies." Tigress gave a sheepish smile.

"So that was stealth mode, huh?" Crane asked.

"I know. Terrible plan. I should've stuck with you guys."

Viper stuck her head out and gasped quietly.

"This rice is raw!" A wolf was shouting at a sheep.

The sheep grimaced, "You stole all of my metal pots for Lord Shen."

The wolf snarled as the group got closer.

"Either you cook my rice, or I cook you!"

"My apologies!"

"Yuki, do something!" Crane whispered.

Yuki gave a small nod before she tapped the wolf with the dragon's tongue. When the wolf turned to look at them she smiled.

"Hey."

"Hey." He replied before turning back to the sheep. Recognition hit the wolf's face, and when he turned back around, Yuki punched him in the face and pulled him inside the costume.

The Five passed him around with punches and kicks and sent him flying out of the back of the costume.

Yuki looked out at the sheep. "We're here to liberate the city and bring Shen to justice."

"You will need help!" The sheep answered.

Yuki shook her head, "Help from who?"

"It's not safe to speak here."

"Oh, right." Yuki pulled her partially into the costume.

"I'm talking about Masters Ox and Croc. They're in Gongmen jail on Black Dragon Alley."

"What? They're still alive?!" Yuki shouted.

"Shh!" Tigress hissed.

"Sorry.. Thank you, sheep." She set the sheep back down and they hurried away.