𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

It's a Saturday night and me and my friend are getting ready to go clubbing.

I was going for a basic look tonight.

I wore a black tight dress with black high heals and my hair was half-up half-down in a clip.

My friend wore a black two piece that showed a lot of skin, She was sure gonna get lots of attention from guys like she always does.

We got in her car and drove around the city to try and find an interesting club

After driving around for what seamed like forever we found a club with a crowd of people trying to get in.

That one looks like fun.

Wanna check it out I say to my friend.

Obviously she replies.

We got off the car and make our way to the entrance.

We had to squeeze in because there was a crowd of people pushing and shoving each other to get in.

After a struggling to get in we finally made it in.

Hey i'm gonna go get us a drink.

Um ok I say.

As she was about to leave I yelled, Get me a Margarita!

She gave me a thumbs up.

As I was looking among the people in the club, My eye landed on this one table.
A ton of girls around a skinny tall guy that had tattoos around his arm.
As I was staring he looks up and we made eye contact. I look away as fast as I can trying to play it off like i was looking somewhere else.

I look back at the table but he was nowhere to be found. As I was looking around for him I hear some talking to me

Hola.
(Hello)

I look up and there he is looking down at me.

Hola I say back.
(Hello)

Como te llamas.He says with a smile
(What's your name)

Y/n I say quietly.

Como?He says getting closer.
(What)

I feel my face getting hot.I start to look around for my friend and i see her all the way on the other side with a guy, Great.

I finally answer him.

Y/n I say a little louder.

Quieres un trago de la barra, yo pago por ti. He says
(Want a drink from the bar i'll pay for you.)

No gracias, No quiero que gastes tu dinero.
(No thank you, I don't want you to spend your money)

Ay no seas así he says laughing.
(Ay don't be like that)

Vamos no seas así.
(Let's go don't be like that)

He grabs my arm and takes me to the bar.
I really felt bad, I didn't want a guy that a didn't even know to buy me a drink. He was talking to the bartender and i was trying to find my friend but she was nowhere to be found. I started to get anxious, I was with a guy i didn't even know and this club was packed with people. The walls looked like they were closing in on me the music was super loud,It was hurting my ears and all the people bumping in to me were not helping.

I didn't know what else to do,So I got up and left. I made it out side and i went to an ally way. I sat on the floor and tried to catch my breath.

Then i heard footsteps.

I look and I see the guy from inside.

Estás bien, Por qué me dejaste.
(Are you ok, Why did you leave me.)

Tuve un ataque de ansiedad.
(I had an anxiety attack.)

I look over and noticed that he was staring at me. Next thing i know he grabbed my arm a lifted me up.

Vamos a dar un paseo.
(Let's go for a drive,)

He took me to his car. The whole time it was silent, Not one of of spoke a word.

I looked out the window and the view was beautiful.

We stopped at a red light

Cómo te llamas I say.
(What your name )

Hassan He replies.

We drove around for a little more and i asked him to take me home.

He finally came to my house and I got out of the car. I grabbed my house key from under the mat outside and just as i was about to unlock the door Hassan came up to me and kissed me.

Que descanses Chula.

Another one shot for y'all 💙.