𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄

18+

I had just gotten out of the shower and i was getting ready for bed. I heard a knock on the door. I was a little confused it was 11 at night who could possibly be at the door. I grabbed a thin sweater off the chair in my room and made my way down my stairs.

I swung open the door and I see Hassan on the other side with a smile on his face.

Qué estás haciendo aquí? I say while holding in the door.
(What are you doing here?)

Te extrañé.
(I missed you.)

I smiled after he said that. I invited him and and helped him take of his coat . I hung it up on my coat rack, While I was doing that i felt his arms around my waist and him kissing on my neck.

I turn around to see him looking down at me. None of us said anything we just looked at each other for a minute. I grabbed his face and kissed him, He pushed my back into the wall while still kissing me. His hands slid down my waist slowly. His hands were all over me. We finally stopped and i grabbed his hand and we ran upstairs to my bedroom. We made our way to the bed and he began to take of his shirt while I did the same.

Hassan walked over to me and kissed my lips and made his way to my breasts. He snuck his hand behind me to remove my bra. He lays me down on the bed while he takes his pants off, I begin to do the same . I see his thing spring up. He gets up in front of me and grabs my legs and places them on his shoulders.

Lista?
(Ready?)

I nod my head yes. I feel his member in me, I let out a gasp. He grabs my waist and starts to thrust in me slowly. I let out a couple whimpers while he was doing so. Then he pressed his hands down in me so I wouldn't squirm around as he began to thrust faster.

Para de moverte He says in an angry tone.
(Stop moving)

He was putting more pressure in his thrusts, They were harder and faster. I couldn't help but scream out his name.

Ay Hassan.

Shhh He says trying to quiet me down.

He gets off of me and lays down next to me, He grabs me and sits me on top of him. I starts to bounce up and down on him. I hear him start to groan and throw his head back, So I start to go faster. His hands start to slide around every inch of my body. He grabs my waist and guides me up and down. The room was filled with heavy breathing and clapping noises. Finally my body gave up and we finished together

———————————————————————

Another smut for you guys 💋.