𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒

18+

I was laying down in bed scrolling on TikTok while Hassan was out with some of his friends.
As i was scrolling through the videos the bedroom door swung open. I look up and I see Hassan walk in.

Ya llegue He says while kissing my forehead.
(I'm here)

Como te fue? I say looking up from my phone.
(How was it)

Bein.
(Good)

Que bien. I say going back on my phone
(That's nice)

I feel the bed sink down, I see Hassan laying down close to my legs. He starts to rub my legs up and down while he's laying down next to me . I look down at him and ask him what he's doing.

Que estas haciendo?
(What are you doing)

Nada he says with a smirk.
(Nothing)

As he was rubbing my leg he started getting closer to my area. He starts to pull my shorts down, I look at him with a little smile on my face. He stops rubbing my leg and gets up and takes his shirt off and throws it somewhere in the room. I put my phone down and sit
up to take my shirt off knowing what's about to happen.

As i finish taking my shirt off I see Hassan in-front of me.

Tienes un cuerpazo mami.
( You have a great body mami)

He leans in for a kiss which leads to a make out. He starts to kiss my neck, I throw my head back a little too give him more room. I feel his hands unclip my bra. He stops kissing my neck for a minute and begins to kiss my breasts, As he does that I let little moans out.
Peso stops kissing and slides out of his pants leaving him in underwear, I see his print through the underwear.

Quieres mirar?
(Wanna see)

I nod my head yes while he slides his boxers off. His member sprung up. I couldn't help but look at it. He places his hand on the back of my head and lowers it down there. My mouth was around his thing and I was bobbing my head up and down slowly. As I was doing my thing i hear little groans leave his mouth. I start to pick up the pace, I hear more small quite groans . At this point I was going as fast as I could, He finally finished in my mouth.

I take his thing out of my mouth and clean the mess around my mouth . After that he picks me up and lays me on the bed. He lays me on the bed and slides down to my area. I feel his tough inside me, I gasp. He starts to do a circle motion with his mouth.

I start to breathe heavily.

Te gusta eso?
(You like that)

Si I say out of breath.
(Yes)

He starts to flick his tongue up and down in me. He finally stops and turns me around so that my butt was up in the air. He gets up behind me and rubs my butt and spanks it a little, A moan leaves my mouth. I feel him close to my entrance. Then out of no where I feel him slam into me, I let out a yelp.

Ay no tan recio.
(Not so hard)

Shhh he says.

He grabs my waist and starts thrusting slow. While he was doing that I was letting out little moans. After a while he starts to pick up the pace. I feel my face getting hot and I start to sweat. All of a sudden I feel Peso turn me over so i'm laying on my back, He lifts my legs up to his shoulders. He enters me and I left out a faint gasp. He shows me no mercy and starts pounding me. I the only word I could let out in that moment was his name.

𝑯𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒏.

My mouth drops as I feel pleasure run through my body. Peso started to go much for faster then before so i knew he was getting closer to finishing. As I was thinking that i feel a warm liquid inside of me.

———————————————————————

(Sorry for not posting more i was running out of ideas💙.)