𝑬𝑵𝑮𝑨𝑵𝑨𝑹

Me and Hassan have been dating for 2 years, Those 2 years have been the best years of my life. He was full of love, but soon that changed.

He suddenly became distant and cold towards me. He wouldn't show affection, touch or even kiss me. It was like that for a couple months, A part of me wanted to be straight up with him and ask him what his problem was, But I knew if I asked him I wouldn't like his answer.

As the days passed he grew worse and worse. It started with him getting home late,Then it turned into him not coming home at all.

He came home one morning after being out the whole night. He stumbled in the house, Right as he walked in the smell of alcohol filled my nose. He walked past me and completely ignored me. I tired to keep my cool and followed him.

"Dónde estabas?" I said to him while his back was turned to me. He mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't hear.
(Where were you?)

Que?
(What?)

He turned around and yelled at me."Todo quieres saber,No puedo tener vida contigo!"
(You want to know everything, I can't have a life with you!)

I looked at him in disbelief, He left me in shock that I didn't have time to respond. As I was standing there he gave me a look and left upstairs to our bedroom. I didn't even bother to go after him as I knew it would cause another argument, An argument I didn't have energy for.

It was getting late and I was getting ready for bed. Hassan was already asleep by the time I got to the room, This is the first time in months he's slept in bed with me. As I was trying to fall asleep I had this feeling, A bad feeling.

Something came over me and next thing I know I was reaching out for his phone. I typed in his password which was my birthday, his phone didn't open. He changed it I thought to myself.

I didn't know how to feel about his changing his password but now I knew he was hiding something. I put the phone up to his sleeping face hoping it would unlock it, and it did. I took a deep breath to try and prepare myself for what's to come. I looked at his social media and everything appeared to be normal.

Then I checked his messages and found nothing. I was feeling a bit more relaxed, that soon ended when I checked his camera roll. The first couple pictures were filled with him and his friends which I wasn't really bothered by it as I was scrolling I noticed a girl in a couple pictures, I'm not gonna lie she was very pretty. She had beautiful light skin and dyed blonde hair. As I kept scrolling she appeared more and more until I saw a picture of her and Hassan. Kissing, I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

I looked over at him as he was still sleeping. I felt a lump in my throat as my eyes started to water. I decided to put the phone back where it was, I laid back down and turned my body over so my back was facing him. I felt sick to my stomach just laying next to him.

Heyy amigasss 😜 it's been a minute since i've updated this ( i'm running out of ideas.) sorry if it's bad i was kinda trying to rush it just to get it over with but i hope y'all still enjoy it !!