𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑

18+

It was late in the afternoon around 6 I had just finished cleaning up the house. I was making my way up the stairs to my room to take a shower. I open the door to find Hassan sleeping in our bed. I stood there for a minute admiring him before i walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I lift my head up and see him move around a little. I smile and make my way to the bathroom. I strip out of my clothes and turn on the water and hop in.

After my shower I walked out of the bathroom to find Hassan sitting up on the bed with his phone covering his face. I walk up to him quietly and pull his phone down so he would look at me. He looks up at me with a smile.

Dame un beso I say while I pucker my lips.
(Give me a kiss.)

I grab his face and give him a quick little kiss.I pull away and see a pout on his face.

Dame me otro He says with a pout.
(give me another)

Ahorita, Voy a lavar los trastes.
(Right now, I'm going to wash the dishes)

I made my way downstairs and began to wash the dishes. I was humming a song when I heard footsteps. I was still concentrated on finishing the dishes so I didn't look up at him. I hear him walk into the kitchen. I was still not paying attention to him, I feel a slap on my ass. I jump up in surprise and turn around. I'm now face to face with Hassan.

Aye me asustaste I say with a chuckle at the end.( Aye you scared me)

He looked at me at up and down and held my hand. Vamos al cuarto he said with a smirk.

Tengo que lavar los trastes I say while turning around. (I have to wash the dishes)

Ay so seas así.
(Ay dont be like that)

Vámonos Vámonos.
(let's go,Let's go)

I dropped the plate in the sink and finally give in. He dragged me up the stairs and to our room. He picks me up and I put my legs around his waist. He starts to kiss me on my mouth, The kiss slowly turns into a make out. I hear him groan in between the kisses.

Que rico sabes While still not breaking the kiss.

I feel him walk over to the bed. He lays me down on my back. He slides down to my underwear and peels it off of me. He makes his way down my area and sticks his tough inside of me. I gasp. I feel his tough find it's way inside me. As he was eating me I couldn't help but moan. I had tingles all over my body from the pleasure. I feel my stomach start to form into a knot meaning I was about to finish. I grab his hair and tug on it a little. I was about to climax when he gets up and start to undo his pants. I was a little nervous.

I see his member spring up.

I was still laying down looking up at him and his member. He grabs my face and pulls in for a small kiss and lets go. His member is now in front of my entrance. I feel him push himself inside of me. I gasped in surprise. He starts to thrust slowly, Then suddenly he pounds into me.

I let out a loud moan. He starts to pound in and out of me and I continue to moan. He raises his hand and slaps the side of my butt. I continued to moan due to the pleasure. I feel my stomach turn into a knot, I was about to finish.

I could tell that Hassan was about to finish, His thrust were sloppy. His thrust became sloppy and messy. He comes to a complete stop as we finish together.

Another smut for you 💋💋.