Chapter 17

"Luke" he said weakly after pausing.

"Alright Luke, can you tell us what happened? Do you have any medical conditions we need to know about?" Gabe asked.

"I... I have epilepsy," He said, his voice shaking. "I take meds for it, I dunno know what happened"

"It's going to be alright bud," Gabe said soothingly. "We're going to take care of you. The ambulance is on its way, and they'll take you to the hospital just to check you out."

I could see the fear in his eyes but I didn't know what to do. "Don't worry, everything will be okay." I whispered.

I stepped back as the ambulance arrived, letting the paramedics help Matt's friend. They quickly moved him into the back of the ambulance with Matt by his side as Gabe put his arm around my shoulder.

"He'll be alright Cam," he said. "They'll take care of him and make sure he's alright ."

After the ambulance drove away, we all went our separate ways after the shock of what happened. I went home to find Ty, Anton and Kade playing video games and walked towards the kitchen for a snack before I was stopped.

"Are you alright Cam?" Gabe asked, looking at me. "That must have been scary to watch."

I shrugged, trying to move passed him but he stopped me again.

"Don't hold in your emotions, love. It's not healthy." He said, pulling me into a hug.

"'M fine." I said, ducking out of his arms.
"It just happened so fast. He was fine one minute and the next he was on the ground."

Gabe nodded understandingly.

"I understand." He said, before his lips quirked up. "That wasn't the kid you have a crush on, was it?" He joked and laughed after he saw my face.

"What? No..." I denied, reaching for a snack before it was plucked from my hand.

"Cammm..." Gabe whined while making a pouty face.

"Fine," I said. "Yes, that's the guy I like, happy now?"

Gabe grinned, giving me back my snack and laughing.

"Ask him out or something Cam, guys are kinda dense when it comes to feelings."

I shook my head, "I barely know him, I have to talk to him first" I said.

Gabe nodded. "Fair enough. You should go visit him in the hospital or something."

"As much as that's actually a good idea, stop giving me dating advice! It's weird." I joked.

"But I'll definitely talk to him at school or something."

Comments!! Leave any ideas you want written