Dear sister [Her given memories]

ɯαɳƚ ყσυ ƚσ ɾιɳɠ ƚԋҽ αʅαɾɱ
ʂαҽʂαɳɠҽ ɠαҽ αʅყσ ɳαҽ ιɾҽυɱҽԃα ιႦɱαƚƈԋɯσ.

Tian Xing didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Truthfully after telling the kingdom of the whole thing, they had fallen into a state of constant panic. None knew what to do.

Just as expected, they were about to send away troops to invade other countries. But Tian Xing, Mei Nianqing and Yue ZiMeng caught them in the nick of time.

At first, everyone had horribly opposed them and were angry at how they were stopping the troops, burning down Jun Wu's temples and destroying them.

But when they heard that Jun Wu would build a Heaven crossing bridge, they were delighted and grateful.

Hah...

How long will this last? This supposed gratefulness?

After the first year, everything Tian Xing had warned them about came true.

Jun Wu had started to lose his shine, his worshippers and most importantly, himself.

All the four vassals, including Tian Xing, had all but warned everyone of what was at stake, and of why he couldn't answer prayers, but none wanted to stay still and moved on.

By the second year, Jun Wu's power started to weaken. He had become forlorn and quiet, and requested all five of them to stop telling the worshippers to stay as he didn't want to force anyone.

His parents couldn't do anything about it. Matters of Heaven were not in their hands. They could only pray and hope that their son would hang on.

Things took a worse turn in the third year.

The volcano was about to erupt. Pitch black smoke started to come out of the mouth of the volcano and it was alarming everyone, because they knew of the warning. Everyone started to panic.

Just then, a bridge came across the sky of WuYong, landing on the ground.

This was the Heaven Crossing Bridge. Mei Nianqing, Zhen DaZhao, Cao WenShi and Yue ZiMeng came down at once, "Everyone, hurry up and start boarding on the bridge. The volcano-"

Just then, they heard a large boom sound. Mei Nianqing whipped his head towards the source of the sound, and sure enough, it was the volcano.

It had erupted. Everyone screamed.

Zhen DaZhao yelled, "Don't panic. Come over. Go over the bridge, make lines."

Who was gonna make lines? They all started hurrying over. Soon enough, Jun YuanDao and Wang MianLan also came and spoke, "How's our son?"

Cup WenShi hurried, "He is holding the bridge. Come on hurry up! Who knows how long he can hold it?"

Everyone was running about madly.

Jun Wu, who was holding the bridge with his spiritual power, was exhausting all his spiritual energy. His hands started shaking, his body was drenched in sweat, sliding like pearls down his handsome face. His eyebrows were knitted tightly, eyes narrowed in focus.

'I...can't...hold on...much longer...'

He tried. He tried his best. He tried his heart and soul.

'Please...please don't collapse right now...at least...let them pass......'

He felt like his hands were being crushed by a boulder, like his shoulders were holding a thousand ton heavy mountain.

'No...my powers...'