Wo Ai Ni [Her shadow]

𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯, 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨.
𝘏𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪 𝘯𝘢𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘦𝘵𝘥𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘦𝘶𝘮,
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦.
𝘉𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮 𝘫𝘦𝘰𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘰 𝘦𝘱𝘴𝘦𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘨𝘴𝘦𝘰 𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘶𝘯.
𝘕𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘶𝘮 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘭 𝘨𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘸𝘰.
𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸.
𝘕𝘰𝘸, 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘯𝘰𝘸.

Xie Lian, for the next few days, was stumbling and fumbling in Mount Taicang.

He had originally planned to go back to the royal palace again after two days, but it turned much longer.

Mu Qing was the first to understand among those Xie Lian didn't tell, about his big fat crush on Hua Cheng. He had laughed until his sides hurt.

Hua Zi was all but urging Hua Cheng to confess to Xie Lian on the other hand, who steadily refused every time out of fear.

Tian Xing in the middle, was just sipping tea and enjoying the drama, while trying to set up scenes for HuaLian.

She didn't have to try much though. They would often bump into each other, and in the most romantic ways possible, like Xie Lian tripping and Hua Cheng catching him, or Xie Lian fixing Hua Cheng's hair.

It was fun to see them turn to tomatoes after doing their actions.

Soon enough, the day before Hua Cheng's birthday came. Xie Lian still hasn't given a gift. Mu Qing told the distraught prince, "Why haven't you confessed already? He seems like a decent guy."

Xie Lian groaned, "Ugh. Not everyone has it easy like you and Feng Xin. I am scared of rejection."

Mu Qinh snorted, "You, the crown prince of XianLe, are scared of rejection?"
"Yes." Xie Lian spoke woefully.

Mu Qing rolled his eyes, "Well, see if you can find anything. I am off to my beloved." With that he walked away quickly from under the maple tree they were in, leaving Xie Lian troubled.

Xie Lian wondered, 'What should I give him?'

'His lips look so soft...focus!'

Xie Lian slapped himself on the face. Then was about to slap himself again when a hand caught his and a worried voice came, "Gege? What are you doing? Why are you hurting yourself?"

Xie Lian looked at Hua Cheng holding his hand gently, looking worried beyond words, his eyes were so expressive.

Xie Lian loved his eyes. He desired to kiss those eyes that looked like gems.

Hua Cheng was taken aback by the look in Xie Lian's eyes. He watched as Xie Lian's golden brown eyes turned the colour of cocos. Hua Cheng's own eyes darkened, his black eye turning even more black than a night without the moon, his red eye turning into a molten dark crimson colour.

But soon, they both snapped out of it. Desire had pooled in their abdomens and were hurting like hell.

'Fuck. I need to release somewhere.' thought Hua Cheng.
'I better get out before I come.' thought Xie Lian.

They both parted with awkward courtesies, yet again. And both did one thing in common.

Go to the restroom and release their desire by coming.

__________________________________

It was dark at night. Almost mid night. Xie Lian suddenly awoke and felt really thirsty.

He drank some water, but as he did, he thought he might as well get some fresh air since he was awake now.

As he ventured like a quite ferret outside, he saw another figure standing under a big tree.