First awakening

𝘓𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘓𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘮.
𝘕𝘢𝘦𝘨𝘢 𝘫𝘦𝘪𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘶𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘨𝘦𝘶𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘮.
𝘌𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘶𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘬 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘭 𝘬𝘺𝘦𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯.
𝘞𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘪𝘵, 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯' 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱.

Xie Lian caught up with the affairs of the kingdom, and went to Mount Taicang. He was excited to see how people were doing.

It had been exactly one year since he had last visited. So he didn't know much of the changes in XianLe.

As he walked to the ever same maple forest of Mount Taicang, he reached the Royal Holy Pavilion, and greeted everyone he met. He sighed seeing the familiar structure of the pavilion.

Sure, renovations had been made, but it was still familiar. Xie Lian remembered fondly the first time he had come here.

"Taizu Dianxia." came a familiar voice.

[Y'all 'Your Highness the Crown Prince' is too long. I am lazy so I just write Taizi Dianxia]

It was Guoshi Wen ZhuoZheng. He had aged a bit, being in his late thirties. Xie Lian greeted, "Guoshi."

Wen ZhuoZheng had been fairly young when he became the Guoshi of XianLe, because of his enormous talent in cultivation. Right now, he was in his prime. He smiled gently, "How have you been Your Highness?"

Xie Lian spoke with a smile, "I have been well off. How is Guoshi?"

Wen ZhuoZheng laughed, "Same here. How is your travelling going?"

Xie Lian scratched his nose, "Pretty good. I am learning lots of new things."

Wen ZhuoZheng sighed, "You don't even take many things with you. How do you live well?"

Xie Lian spoke with mirth, "There are lots of ways to earn money. I do so by working as well."

Wen ZhuoZheng sighed, "I know that already. You told me that so many times. But...are you okay with this? You can take rations with you."

Xie Lian shook his head, "What's the purpose of me travelling then? There's no reason for me to travel if I live the same way I did in the palace."

"A-Lian. You are back. It's been long."

Xie Lian's face lit up as soon as he heard the voice, he looked up to see a lady who still hadn't changed in all these years, still the same beautiful woman with delicate but sharp features, still the multicoloured robes, and still the two earrings dangling down both her ears. Her neon eyes were as warm as ever.

"Xing-jie! It's been so long." He went and hugged Tian Xing, who stroked his hair, "Hahaha. You've grown so tall. Look at you towering over me."
"Ahaha. It's not much. Besides I stopped growing a long time ago."

Wen ZhuoZheng laughed and came to them, "Well, how long are you going to stay for?"
"Three weeks.
"Oh."

Xie Lian caught up with the two of their affairs and in the end went to visit some disciples in the training grounds of Holy Royal Pavilion.

There was some physical training going on as usual. A tall, young man was instructing them with practical moves, demonstrating them, the lad's back facing him. The young man wore maple red robes, his long raven hair tied into a ponytail that reached past waist, his clothes on the back were soaked in sweat from the training and demonstrating.