Wounds healing with the salt

𝔑𝔬𝔭𝔢𝔲𝔫 𝔫𝔲𝔤𝔢𝔲𝔫 𝔤𝔞𝔶𝔢 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔢.
𝔍𝔢𝔦𝔩 𝔧𝔬𝔢𝔲𝔫 𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔲𝔫𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔲 𝔡𝔢𝔧𝔞 𝔳𝔲.
𝔐𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔲𝔩 𝔤𝔬𝔭𝔢𝔲𝔫 𝔢𝔬𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔞𝔲𝔦 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔢𝔬𝔫 𝔳𝔦𝔢𝔴.
ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔯 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶.

Xie Lian was in his room, when someone knocked.

"Come in."

Feng Xin came in. He saw Xie Lian relaxing on his bed and spoke, "So? Has the matter settled?"

"About the Yong'An people? Yeah. Father did send people to warm them off about it, and since it was the royal people saying it, obviously they believed it, especially with the current circumstances. They really migrated away in various other places with all their rations. Some were aggressive, saying that they didn't want to leave all their works behind, but they were driven away as well with logical explanations of what might happen."

Feng Xin smiled, "Xing-jie...I wonder who she is sometimes."

It had been a week and a half since the issue about Yong'An was mentioned. Most had migrated away and were settling in new villages.

Xie Lian spoke with curiosity, "That's true. We don't know much about her."

Feng Xin wondered, "I just wanna know how she makes those pies she fed us the other day in the palace."

Xie Lian laughed, "Me too. I will try making some one day."

Feng Xin looked at him like he had grown another head. Xie Liam didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

_______________________

Today was Tian Xing's turn to meet the Heavenly Emperor. All Guoshis had to do so when they were appointed. And so, Tian Xing was allowed in Heaven.

As she was inside, she walked with confidence and surety. The Heavens looked different than they used to, but it had been 1200 years. Of course it would look different.

Tian Xing was curious to see the Emperor. As she walked she wanted to know the Emperor's name, but thought that was a stupid thing to do, because obviously, everyone knew the Heavenly Emperor's name. She didn't know because she was practically dead for more than a millennia. It would be extremely awkward to ask someone about it.

Tian Xing sighed and just proceeded with the junior heavenly official that was escorting her out to the Heavenly Emperor.

When she first glanced at the man sitting on the throne, she choked on her own spit. And the man that was next to him made her cough out loud enough for both of them to hear. They were discussing something, but upon hearing the coughing they both frowned.

Tian Xing spoke in a low voice, "Excuse me."

The junior heavenly official and Tian Xing kneeled, with the junior heavenly official saying, "My Lord, this is the deputy Guoshi of XianLe."

Jun Wu and Mei Nianqing had not been able to see her face as she had already kneeled when they looked, her face was facing towards the ground.

Jun Wu spoke in an authoritative tone, "Rise."

Tian Xing smiled as she did, rising slowly and looked directly towards Jun Wu and Mei Nianqing.

The shock on their faces was more priceless than any ounce of gold that could be offered to her.

Jun Wu was frozen like a log. He couldn't move. He couldn't even speak. Mei Nianqing still had some sense in him as he hurriedly dismissed the junior heavenly official. Then proceeded to go into shock as well.