Just another normal day, totally

υɾιɱαɳҽυι ʝαყυɾҽυɳ ɳιɳҽƚҽҽɳ'ʂ ƙιʂƚƈԋ.
ʝιɠҽυɱƙαʝι ԋαɳʝҽυɳɠ αɱɳҽυɳ ƈυʂƚσɱ ϝιƚ.
αʅʅყҽσ ԃαɳҽυɳ ɳαυҽι ϝҽҽԃҽɳ ʅιƙҽ ιƚ.
ԋσʅʅιɳ ԃҽυʂԋι ɳҽσɯα ɱσԃυ ԃα ʅιƙҽ ιƚ.
ɳαҽɠα ƈԋυɳҽυɳ ƈԋυɱҽυʅ ԃαԃҽυʅ ƚƚαɾαʝɯσ.
ƙυɾҽυɳσყα αʅɠσʝιƚԋɱ ҽ ɳαɳƚƚσ.
ɠσʝʝαႦυʅ ʂҽσ ҽσρʂʂι σʅʅα ɱιƈԋιɳ ʂƈσɾҽ.
ɠυɳυɠυԃҽσ ყҽʂαɳɠ ɱσƚԋαʅ ɳιɳҽƚҽҽɳ'ʂ ƙιʂƚƈԋ.

Tian Xing raised an eyebrow in question.

Pei Su spoke, "It's a wrath ranked ghost."
"Again? We just captured Xuanji a while ago."

BanYue frowned, "Yep. There's really no end to them."

Tian Xing nodded, "As long as there is good, there will be evil. But even so, those words are illusionistic. And the world is a grey scale."

BanYue laughed, "You sound like an old lady."

Tian Xing smiled and didn't respond to that.

"Anyways, so where are you guys going to capture this ghost? Let me help too."

BanYue spoke, "You know about the BanYue kingdom right?"
"Of course."
"The wrath rank ghost is in there. That's the prime reason this mission was assigned to us. Because I am half Banyueneese."

Tian Xing smiled sweetly, "Weren't you mistreated by them?"

BanYue spoke as she thought, "Well...Pei Su Gege was with me so it was fine. Besides he took me with him when he became a general of WuYong."

Tian Xing choked and started coughing. BanYue hurriedly put a hand on her back and patted her.

"Wu-WuYong?"
"Yes. You haven't heard of that kingdom?"
"I-I have."

Tian Xing didn't know how to feel about this. So instead of becoming a general of Yong'An he became a general of WuYong.

Pei Su spoke, "We should hurry."
"Yes. Let's go."
"Is it ok for her to come with us?"Pei Su spoke expressionlessly.

Tian Xing raised an eyebrow, "Do you want me to get the Heavenly Emperor's permission? I can get it right now you know?"

Pei Su hadn't heard all the details from the Heavenly Capital but he did hear his fare share of the rumours. Some of them stated that he favoured this lady as much as he favoured Xie Lian.

Pei Su sighed, "Nevermind. Let's not trouble the Emperor. We should go on."

_______________________

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑖 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠, "𝑈𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒...𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘."

𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑖 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑙𝑦, "𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠."

"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑠 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡." 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠.

𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠, "𝑁𝑎ℎ. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑓𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡."