Chapter 3

Third Person's POV

His jaw clenched when he saw her drinking. Nakaramdam siya ng inis kung bakit umiinom ang babae e hindi naman ito umiinom. He never gets his eyes on her; he keeps on watching Janny. He wants to be there, but fvck, he can't.

"Daryll, let's dance." Kara said, and he just nodded without looking at her.

Ininom niya ang natitirang laman sa kanyang baso bago ito tumayo at pumunta sa dancefloor kasama si Kara.

He held Kara's waist when he saw Janny dancing with the guy who was also holding her waist. His jaw clenched again at what he had just seen.

Pinilit niyang wag tingnan at pansinin ang nakita niya pero-

"Fvck."  Iniwan niya si Kara at dali-dali siyang pumunta sa kung nasaan si Janny and that bullsh*t guy.

He just can't stand there knowing that there's an ugly freakin' man holding Janny's waist. He felt like he was going to explode in anger, as he couldn't stop it and just let a dirty hand hold Janny.

When he got there, he immediately punched the guy.

Janny faced him and said, "Why did you punch him?! Hindi mo ba alam na, he's holding my waist! What if matumba din ako? Just think first! Fvck!"

His jaw clenched when she noticed that Janny was already drunk. At kung hindi pala niya ito pinuntahan ay malamang nakuha na ito ng lalaki.

Janny's POV

Napahawak ako sa ulo ko ng makaramdam ng hilo. I was about to fall when someone's arms caught me.

When I opened my eyes, my heart beats fast when I saw familiar eyes. The eyes that make me feel a strange warmth in the body

All this time, it was still you... But why, Daryll? Why?

He helped me stand up properly, and because I couldn't handle the tension between us now, I turned my back on him and walked drunk, not knowing how to walk properly.

Ng nasa madilim na ako na parte at konting tao na lamang ang nakikita ko ay may biglang kamay ang humawak sa kamay ko.

"Let's go. I'll take you home."

"I can go home by myself."

"Fvck, Janny, can you just listen to me?" Medyo galit na tono ang dinig ko mula sa kanya.

I looked at him. Oh God! How I miss this man so damn much!

At dahil lasing na nga ako ay hinablot ko ang kamay ko mula sa kanya at tinalikuran siya.

But I suddenly stopped when he held my hand again, leaned me against the wall, and placed his hand above my head.

We stared at each other, and I tried to push him with one of my hands when he grabbed it and put it on top of me.

"Let me go, Daryll."

I said those words while hoping that he would never do that to me. I was hoping that he'd continue what he just started.

I looked at his lips, and fvck, I want to press his lips against mine. His kissable lips made me feel a different sensation in my body. Everything he has wants my body...

He's so perfect... His eyes, the length of his eyelashes, his pointed nose, his eyebrows, his skin, his jawline, his lips—I will not forget how his body curved, and I'm sure there are hidden abs inside this shirt of his. I will never forget the V line, even though I haven't seen it yet. But I want to see it.

He looked at my eyes, down to my nose, and down to my lips. His tongue soaked his lips. Dahilan para mapalunok ako. Now that his lips are already wet, I want to suck his sweet tongue and his lips.

He took one of his hands on my top and brought it down to my cheeks. And his touch gives me a different kind of tingling sensation; every touch of his has this kind of electricity running through my body.

"Until now, you still haven't fulfilled the dream I told you before. So your favorite was to tease me, huh?" I bit my lip as his gaze dropped to my chest. And because he's tall, I'm sure he saw my mountains down there, now that I'm almost bare of my soul.

His thumb caressed my lips while he was looking at it, and then he licked his thumb and put his wet thumb in mine. Why is it necessary to wet his thumb when he has those sweet and good lips?

"I want to taste you so bad, Janny... I know that you also feel the same way about me. I kept on avoiding you, but you always kept on teasing me to lick every part of your skin. Now, baby you'll regret what you do to me, like you always make me do it to you." His baritone voice makes me wet for just fvcking sake!

"I will never regret it, Daryll." Because I've already prepared all of this.

After I said those words, I immediately put my lips on his, thirsty for everything he has.

He's my first kiss, for goddamn sake! Recently, I wanted my first boyfriend to be my first kiss, but look at me now. Kissing the man who always gives me mixed signals, just like Kerri said before

He let go of my hands, grabbed my waist, and pulled me closer to him, which is why I could feel his strong friend in my stomach.

Napahawak na din ang mga kamay ko sa kanyang leeg at tumingkayad para maging maayos ang ginagawa naming milagro ngayon.

He moved his lips, and I'm thankful for every story that I've read because, because of those stories, I've learned how to kiss. Kaya ng simulan niyang igalaw ang kanyang mga labi ay malugo ko naman itong tinugon. Sa bawat pagdadampian ng aming mga labi ay naglilikha ito ng tunog na siyang mas nagpapainit sa sitwasyong mayroon kami ngayon.

"Open your mouth, baby, and let me explore you inside." After he said that, I immediately opened my mouth, and he entered me, like he was exploring me inside.

I tasted his tongue, and he's so freaking good at kissing.

HORNY plus INFATUATED is equal to MANIAC.

His kisses were so good until they went to my chin and he licked them down to my neck. He tasted every part of my skin on my neck, and all I can say is that it was a different kind of pleasure. This was just kissing; what about if his friend explored inside mine?

Hingal kaming pareho ng isandal niya ang kanyang noo sa ulo ko at mga mapupungay ang mga matang nagtitigan kami sa isa't-isa.

"Let's not do this here, Janny." I nodded at what he said while holding him at his neck, wanting to kiss him again, but he picked me up just like those brides before going on their honeymoon. We're just like them, but we are not married.

I let this guy kiss and taste me even though there's nothing between us. What the fuck was he doing to me? He's the only guy who always makes me feel this way. His charisma was different from the other guys'; it was like all I saw was him. All I want to taste is him... When it comes to him, nakakalimutan ko ang mga dapat na gawin ko dahil pinapangunahan ako ng katawan kong matikman siya.

I know that I'm infatuated with this guy. He's interesting, and I admire him. I want him, but do I truly want him? Did my heart also want him? Or is it only my body that wants him?

I just hope that I will not regret all of this.