𝟬𝟭𝟱 who the fuck's ever heard of a final boy?

ミ☆ chapter fifteen; who the fuck's ever heard of a final boy?

heard of a final boy?

Claire wanted to move so badly. She needed to check on Miles. He had been occupying her mind the entire time, and it was killing her to know that she was so close to him, but if she moved, things would only get worse.

Sam's eyes bored into the old mask as she ran through different outcomes in her mind that could get them out of this. "He was...so pathetic."

"That's not true," Bailey denied.

Tara looked at her sister as if she was crazy. But Sam continued. "Yeah, your son. He was a man-baby who made his girlfriend do all the killing."

Bailey's gun occupied hand shook. "He was a strong, virile, young man."

"He was a limp-dick little fuck who cried before I slit his throat."

By this time, Tara and Claire had picked up on what Sam was trying to do. Quinn was the one most easily provoked, and that was something that could be used against her.

As expected, Quinn charged at Sam. "Shut the fuck up!"

Before Quinn could do any real damage, Tara swung at her with the brick still in her grip, knocking some of her teeth out on impact and sending her to the ground.

Seconds after, gunshots rang throughout the air, striking Bailey, who was quick to fall. The three looked back to see Kirby—still alive by some miracle.

It seemed not for long, though. Ethan sprinted towards her, driving his knife into her stomach and knocking her to the ground. Now was the perfect time to run.

"I need to make sure Miles is okay," Claire told them with hesitance. She had a fear that they wouldn't even want her following them after what the Kirsch family had revealed.

But apparently, their bond was stronger than that. Tara stepped towards her. "We can't leave you. Either of you."

"Then trust me," Claire stated, her eyes dropping to something Sam had tucked in her pants. "Trust me."

With no time to waste, Sam nodded in acknowledgement, slipping Claire the item and running over to Ethan before he could actually kill Kirby. The McDaniel girl turned away from Tara, fear heavy in her heart as she went towards Miles.

His eyes were barely open and his hands were pressed to his gushing wound, but the fatal slumber that called out to him looked to be on the verge of claiming him as another one of its victims. And there was blood. So much blood.