The call

After lunch Mr Darcy and Mr Bingley went to call on the two eldest Miss Bennett's.They both went on horseback and was greeted by Mrs and Mr Bennett who had come to greet them outside."Ah Mr Darcy,Mr Bingley what a surprise we did not expect a call from you two"Mrs Bennett cried out."Come,Come on in"Mr Darcy who could not wait to see Elizabeth went straight in after her followed by Mr Bingley and Mr Bennet.

There sitting there on a window seat reading with her brown hair in a loose bun some loose strands framed her face as she got up to curtsy he saw her green dress with a white ribbon just under her breast.He managed to bow just managing to look away from her for two seconds before he went to address Elizabeth."Miss Elizabeth it is a pleasure to see you"He said as he lifted her hand to his lips.
"Mr Darcy"
"What are you reading"He asked as he sat next to her
"Sense & Sensibility"
"That's a new romance is it not"
"Yes though who wrote it is anonymous"
"So you like romances"
"Yes I do"
"I thought that"

Elizabeth did not reply but blushed and she realised how much he had paid attention to her during all of there meetings before she consented to courtship. He looked at her with the open look of desire written all over his face as Mrs Bennett was keeping an eye on tho couple by the window.While still looking at Mr Bingley and Jane who were talking about flowers and art which neither were really interested in art or flowers but still continued to talk.