The carriage

The next morning Mr Darcy had gotten in the carriage at dawn to set off for longbourne to collect Elizabeth for the journey to London.It was arranged such that him and Elizabeth would travel separately as there was no more room in the Lucas carriage.Mr Darcy arrived ten minutes later and a footman were starting to put her baggage on the carriage.

Elizabeth cam out a minute later Jane was wishing her well and had small tears in her eyes which were gone when Elizabeth embraced her.They said something then he got out the carriage to hand her up in to the carriage."Miss Elizabeth"he grinned
"Mr Darcy"she greeted
"We should leave"
"You are right,bye Jane"
"Bye Lizzy"Jane said

Mr Darcy then finally got her hand and handed her into the carriage but when he was getting in to the carriage she tried to take her hand away but he kept a firm grip on it."Mr Darcy are you keeping my hand hostage now"Elizabeth said a few minutes after they departed.
"Was not my plan but,I might now"
"I see"
"You look gorgeous today Miss Bennett"
"And you look extremely handsome today"
"I thought I was the one giving compliments"
"Not today"
"I can't have this,My goddess"
"Your Goddess?"
"My tongue slipped"
"Really"
"No"
"Any other names for me that you have"
"My Elizabeth"he merely muttered
"You have not asked for my hand yet"
"I know I plan on asking before Christmas"
"You can ask In a week or two you don't need to wait a month"
"And you'll have the answer"
"Yes I will"

Mr Darcy leaned back with Elizabeth hand still in his own he sat back and thought about what she had said.He was over the moon that he would not make him wait a month but a week would be a bit to soon.

By the time they reached London Mr Darcy was on Elizabeth side of the carriage and were talking of lots of things.But unknown to Elizabeth he had already arranged for a fitting for new gowns for her in a day or two and he knew it would take some convincing for her to accept the gesture.