Punch then a slap

It will start lighting up a bit there might be some drama with lady Cathrine or Mr Colins in the future but now it will be all romantic.

Mr Darcy told Mr Colin's of his plan to take Elizabeth and Jane to Netherfield with them which was not good on Mr Colin's part as he did not want the two girls leaving Longbourn."I promised to look after the girls and I do not want to trust them in to anyone's care"Mr Colin's said.
"Well they have agreed to come and that is all that matters"Mr Darcy snapped.
"Why do you want to take them"
"Cause me and Mr Bingley do not trust you to look after the women we love"
"But they trust me"
"No they don't they said it themselves they are packing a trunk as I speak"
"What your intentions with them"
"I wish to marry Miss Elizabeth and Bingley wishes to marry Miss Bennett"
"B-but"
"Ah Miss Elizabeth are you ready"
"Yes we are"

Mr Colin's was raging he needed to take it out on something so he punched Mr Darcy when he did he regretted Mr Darcy did not harm him but Elizabeth slapped Mr Colin's cheek.Elizabeth then went and made sure Mr Darcy was alright he had been punched in the nose,"Are you alright"She said caressing his cheek.
"I am fine,Let's leave before I have the urge to kill him"He said grabbing her hand and taking her to the carriage,Mr Bingley and Jane we're already in the carriage when they entered.