Storytime

About an hour away from Longbourne Mr Darcy had decided to tell Elizabeth about his history with Mr Wickam and about him & his sister.Mr Darcy moved to sit next to her and took her hands in his own"Miss Elizabeth I think it is only right if I tell you"
"Tell me about what"
"My history with Mr Wickam"
"Yes I have been wondering"
"Me and Mr Wickam were playmate when we were children he was the son of my late father's steward,Mr Wickam was like a second son to my father we both went to Oxford together but he became very different and became a womaniser.The amount of times I walked in on the act is alarming,when my father passed his wish was for Wickam to take orders when I offered the position to Wickam,he refused the offer and said he wished to join the military I helped him get a commission but every time he would come back and ask for more money until I refused and he disappeared from all of my acquaintances"
"Oh my you went through all of that,Is there more"
"Yes until last summer I put my dear sister in the care of a Mrs Young who I thought was a trusted woman,But she was indeed a friend of Wickam and manage to let Wickam and my dear sister Georgianna meet up on multiple occasions.Then Mrs Young convinced Georgianna that she was in love with him and he asked for her hand so they could elope she was but 16 years old.I luckily surprised Georgianna a day or two before the intended elopement and she said everything I needed to hear as she sees me more of a father figure than a brother.I sent Wickam away and dismissed Mrs Young from my service for I knew He only wanted my sister's inheritance of £30,000."
"Oh dear god but why Lyida we are not in any mean wealthy and your poor sister I'm so sorry Mr Darcy"Elizabeth exclaimed as she cupped his face which was awarded with a smirk.
"I have done it before I'll do it again"
"How will I ever repay you"
"By letting me call you My Elizabeth for now until I propose"
"You may......my Mr Darcy"
"Thank you My Elizabeth"