Oh No

Authors note;Things will be in different order and Mr Colin is a complete villain and Wickam comprises Lyida a lot sooner in this version.If you don't like the idea then like your not glued to this story so you can leave[sorry if I'm being rude]

Dear lizzy
Since you have left a regiment in the Militia has come to Merton for the winter and this has had an effect on Lyida and Kitty.Oh dear what they have done,Lizzy please do not be distressed upon the news but what I have to say relates to poor Lyida she has been caught in a comprising situation with a young officer Mr Wickam and they will be wed in a week thanks to Mr Bingley.Please make your way to the wedding I will need you as it is an 16 year old girl getting married to a 27 year old man.

All love
Jane

Ps.Mr Bingley has asked for courtship and I have accepted it,I hope Mr Darcy will ask for your hand soon.

Elizabeth's world slowed down all she could hear was Charlotte and Mr Darcy as well as Mr Lucas calling her name all she could do was get up and leave she sprinted in to the small garden at the back of the house.She then felt a strong arms encircle her she looked up to see  they belonged to Mr Darcy.

Mr Darcy,John and Charlotte sprinted out of the room after Elizabeth they thought the worse that her father or mother had died.They found her at the edge of the garden sitting down with the letter still in had Mr Darcy shunned priority and took her in his arms."What is wrong Miss Elizabeth"Darcy said pulling her onto his lap
"Lyida has been compromised by an officer called George Wickam"
"George Wickam?"
"Yes they are to be wed in a week"
"We should I know Mr Wickam he will not keep his word I will need to bribe him with twice as much money as Bingley did."
"Mr Darcy that is to generous you have already done so much"
"We can be gone within the hour Miss Elizabeth if that is okay"
"Yes it is perfectly fine I will pack"

Elizabeth felt her eyes watering and tried her best not to cry in front of Mr Darcy who saw her eyes watering and took her head in his hands and kissed her forehead before letting her cry into his shoulder.Mr Darcy heart was breaking his arch nemesis had compromised the love of his life sister and now he knew Wickam was never going to marry Lyida and he would do everything in his power to make him marry her.

Wickam will have to marry her,Darcy thought as he took Elizabeth to her room he was at the Darcy house within ten minutes and another twenty minutes later he was back at the Lucas lodgings to take Elizabeth back home.