Erotica 🕛

Ezekiel groans and growls from being handled roughly.

This angel has been caught spying in the devils den. Demons laughed dragging him into their masters throne.

They stopped, making the angel look up only to be met with a heavy looking curtain.

"Mistress... We've found a nosy angel." One of the demons snarled.

"Mistress?" He thought.

There was no response given but the demons seemed to answer something.

"He was near your chambers Mistress. I believe he's trying to meet the devil." The demons tongue made contact with the angels neck.

For some unknown force the demon is shot back onto the wall as a gurgling sound emits from his mouth before his body burned and melted.

The other demon trembled but stayed put to hold down the angel.

Shuffling from the other side of the curtain sounded as it reveals a petite woman with pink flush skin. Her eyes looked so innocent it made the angel wonder how she ended up here.

Is she the devils wife? If it wasn't for her distinct features of a demon she'll probably be mistaken as an angel with her looks.

The womans sylphlike body could catch anyone's attention. No wonder the devil himself chose her as his wife.

"What is your name."

Even her voice sounded angelic. Is she really a demon?
His lack of response made her face scrunch up as the sharp end of her tail threatened his neck.

"I asked you a question angel."

Her voice differed from earlier. The silver haired angel snapped out of his trance, gulping before answering. He tried speaking but his voice was nowhere to be found only letting out an embarrassing squeak.

"Speak."

She commands harsher pressing her tail more.

"E-ezekiel."

The angel managed to squeak out, his mouth running dry.

"Ezekiel... What were you doing near my chambers? Did one of those archangels sent you to spy here?"

She knows better that this angel wouldn't so easily reveal their intentions but it's worth the test.

"N-no..."

"Then what are you doing here?"

Ezekiel took up all his courage and stared at her with bravery.

"What makes you think I'll tell you?"

Silence met him before the woman laughed at him.

"There's the warrior angel." She licked her lips revealing her long tongue.

"You knew?"

"Of course... your scent says it all, dove"

The woman dismissed the demon as she is left alone with the man. She took her time tearing a fabric from her clothing to wipe that nasty demons saliva off his neck.

He watched her warily as she ripped the fabric that barely covered her body.

"Did you want to see the devil perhaps?"

He didn't respond making her throw the saliva filled fabric onto his face.

Ezekiel grunted in disgust failing to dodge from her speed. An irritated expression stayed on her face as she circles around the angel, finally getting a view of his magnificent wings.