Unexpected bearing🥛

Slowly, the blanket that covered Shu's body are carefully pulled down. He slept soundly... His chest gently rising and fall.

Strands of his peachy pink hair lays flawlessly om his face. Rosy, plump lips that only seemed to invite her.

Cautiously Este made a move to feel his smooth, milky skin thankful that he wore a skirt. Her lips found his thighs showering kisses nearer to his heat.

It tickled him in his sleep as he squirmed to put up one of his leg. Este smirked holding in a laugh as to not wake the vulnerable prey.

Needy whines solicits her burning desire that's spreading from her chest through her entire body. Kisses after kisses until she halts and pressed her lips on his groin, only the thin fabric of his panties blocking contact.

Shu whimpered being more aroused. He was having a wet dream... And the external stimulation outside of his fantasy is adding fuel. One kiss was all it took for him to soak the bedsheets. His panties becoming transparent.

Este shuddered a breath at the sight moving closer to lick with pressure. Shu's body constricted in his sleep, hands gripping on the pillows, while his hips bucked up to her tongue.

"Mh~..."

She pulled back stopping herself to let him relax back. Moment later his breathing is again normal but the sweat on his forehead still indicates he's having a specific dream.

Gently guiding him to lie on his side, Este brush his skirt up revealing more of his damped underwear and seen through heat.

"Tsk..."

Ella was getting more tense from the situation, pleasurable tension. Her hands slowly slid off his panties as it make sticky noises. When the fabric stuck on his skin beautifully while she pulled it off the building heat between her thighs tingled.

"Fucking heaven."

She growled with a restrained voice, her jaw tightening gritting her teeth. He was now bare, sticky, sweaty from his dream, and on his side waiting for his hole to be penetrated.

Shu cried in his sleep as her elegant long fingers invaded him inside. It was slow, careful at first but then when she starts ramming in her finger he was penetrated out of his dreamland.

He cried more raising his head drowsily to see what's happening. His blurry vision saw her silhouette and with a few blinks he whimpered seeing what she'd been doing.

His arm moved to help him reposition, now laying on his chest to give her better access. Este whispered a thank you against his ear before kissing him, then propped her weight to her left.

She inserted two... Three... With each finger getting faster until fourth where she used her entire arm to thrust her fingers in. Her pace was fast, unrelenting as Shu had to suck in breaths after breaths to try and weigh the overwhelming pleasure inside.

"Ha! Aghnnn!~ Est- ah!"

Before he could call her name she sat up again wrapping her other hand around his neck. His hips rised up from the pleasure pressing his hole more against her hand until his dick ejaculated for the second time.

They slowly slumped back on the bed with Ella rubbing his ass soothingly. He smiled at her with closed eyes about to go back to sleep but she kissed him awake as a way to say she's not yet done.

She opened the nightstand drawer taking a vibrator and wasting no time to put it in. The male hummed a moan feeling the lowest level of vibration.

"Turn over babe"

He did as so, looking away from her. His penis was hard, up against his belly and is aching for some attention.

"You were planning on sleeping with this?"

Shu slapped her arm from the teasing making her laugh. Este went down, immediately taking him inside her mouth fully. His moaned loudly, arching his back in surprise.

He didn't expect her to to this, he thought she was just going to stroke him but apparently not. Ella bobbed her head making sure to take all of him with every swallow.

The male reached to hold on to her hair but Este gripped his balls in disapproval. As punishment for trying to control her she clicked the button to the highest level.

Shu cried when she slid her fingers in to deepen the position of the toy, right against his prostate while all still bobbing her head.

His entire body stretched and constricted, uncontrollably squirming and gripping on the sheets whilst beseeching incoherent pleas.

"Estella!~"

Semen squirted from his tip filling her mouth with its warmth and salty taste. She hated this, but in all honesty she can't control herself when it comes to him... So Este gulped down every bit of the liquid making sure nothing is wasted.

Upon pulling away she purposely sucked one last time to make a popping sound, liking the more she made a move the more he looked intoxicated of pleasure.

The boy's dick lay sloppily on his stomach... All red and throbbing from the high.

Ella layed beside him cradling his head on her chest. Shu pulled up her shirt, and unclasped her bra before sucking on her nipple.

"Mommy..."

She raised her eyebrows in confusion, moving his chin up to face her. He whimpered at the loss of contact from her boob.

"Mommy... Please..."

Her eyes roamed and analysed his odd behaviour. Maybe he just has a kink for mommies?

"Milky mommy..."

"Shu, are you a little?"

Tears glazed his eyes nodding slowly. He knew he should've told her before getting in a relationship but he was scared she'd leave him if she knew he's like this.

"I'm sorry..."

Este was a bit uncomfortable. Sure, she'd read a few about littles but her head is still wrapping around the concept. For her this is something crucial to be told in relationships and now she feels like she doesn't know what she got herself into... Like she's losing control from the internal conflict.

"You should've told me... I don't have experience with littles and not used to it yet. How will I take care of you like this?"

"I was scared... I thought you'd leave me..."

He tried his best to talk normally, now kneading her breasts in need of reassurance.

"Mommy..."

She hesitantly let him be moving her chest closer. Shu whimpered finally having what he wants, feeling safe as Este rubbed his head nurturing.

"We'll talk about this later."

Her voice was soft yet stern. He sucked harder trying to ease his worried heart.