A Package Deal ♂️!♂️!♀️Pt.1

Cole dragged Elijah by the collar in the men's bathroom with Este quietly trailing behind.

Most of the male students in the bathroom knew what was about to happen and hastily left.

"W-wait! Call the teacher!"

Elijah pleaded to the scurrying students despite knowing they'd probably be too cowardly to tell.

Cole and Este had been preying on Elijah ever since he was heroic enough to save their last target and have the balls to punch. It didn't end well on his side though as the last target didn't even bother to help him back.

"Ack!-"

The poor boy was knocked to the wall with Cole pressing him bard against it. Este only watched with an uncaring face letting the scene play out.

"You damned swine bruised my face."

His deep, raspy voice filled with contempt made him week to the knees.

"You... Deserved it! Why were you even torturing that guy?!"

"People like you really shouldn't meddle so idly. That guy you just saved fucking conned us on a bet and we we're punishing him. How stupid can you be to just jump in without thinking?"

"Still... You were beating that guy to pulp and he's a student like us!"

"That guy didn't even care about your well being this entire time. He saw us treat you like shit and did he help you? No. You practically offered yourself as his scapegoat."

"You're fucking messing with me!"

Elijah thrashed around in his grip causing the man to use his other hand to hold both of his hand up above his head. Este looked at his flat abdomen that revealed as Cole does the movement.

"Stop moving!"

He grunted against the boy's persistent thrashing. The woman walked towards the two taking Elijah to her matters. The boy's eyes widened at her much more forceful strength.

"Lean your back on the sink Cole."

She ordered her friend as he does so. The first ever words Elijah heard from her since the beginning.

Este pushed him against Cole's chest, wrapping his mascular arms around Elijah to restrain him. Her hand yanked his butt out making him do a doggy position while holding his dear life onto Cole for balance.

The man smirked down at him earning a glare from the slim boy. He felt his belt getting fiddled.

"What are you doing?! Stop!"

Elijah kicked his legs toward her. Cole huffed in anger grabbing his cheek harshly and slamming his lips against his. The gesture made Eli froze up in surprise and confusion.

After finally managing to take off his belt, Este pulled down his pants revealing his milky skinned ass. Despite having a slim figure his butt was copious earning it a slap from her.

Eli whimpered in Cole's kiss as a grunt bellowed in his chest.

Este played with his hole, massaging it before alarming the poor boy of her nails. He realised what she was planning trying to thrash around again but Cole just held the back of his head and deepened the kiss.

The slim boy unintentionally moaned at the situation as one of his hand slid down from holding onto the man and onto Cole's erection. He groaned at the sudden touch bucking his hips against the boy's hand.

"Hak!-"

Eli let out as Estes finger went inside him. He could feel her finger and nail inside him wiggling, as if looking for something.

His body trembled, mind loosing its rationality. All this feeling made him forget how he got himself in this mess and it's just beginning. Elijah only now did he realise how sexually touch starved he is at how his cock was having reactions to the two.

"Yes... Fuck me!... Mommy, daddy~"

Este cringed at his words earning him an almost sharp poke inside him.

"Hngh!~ Ha... ha~..."

"Call us ma'am and sir instead."

She demanded. The second words he heard from her.

"Y-yes ma'am... I'm sorry..."

Cole unzipped his pants letting his cock free. Eli looked down widening his eyes at the width and length.

"Intimidated?"

His deep voice purred in Eli's ears.

Este took off his pants and underwear fully before Cole turned him around to face the woman. Blush tinted the boy's cheek at their size difference being ashamed Infront of her.

Mascular arms slid under his thighs opening his legs wide as it lifted him in the air. Eli covered his face in embarrassment at the position while being watched by a girl.

She grabbed Cole's dick helping him align it with the boy's hole.

"Fuck..." The mascular man moaned.

He wouldn't admit it but he's been having dirty daydreams of her taking control of him. Este was his best friend since childhood and have stuck himself around her side.

Eventually life started getting hard for her and indulged herself in different ways to find satisfaction and happiness which is trouble. Cole was there to see how she changed and vowed to himself that he'd be her protector, thus he trained his body just for her.

She was of course oblivious of this as Cole wasn't much of a talker of his intention and neither was Este a caring curious individual anymore.

"Shit." He grunted.

Slowly, he inserted himself in Eli's tight virgin hole.

"I-It hurts! Hmm-h~!"

The slim boy squirmed a little. Este opened her mouth, lubricating the hole and Cole's dick with her saliva. The two males felt her cool saliva making Eli arch his back and Cole gently bite on his shoulder.

She continued this as he buried his cock inside Eli until it was all the way in.

"Este... I want your tongue on my dick again..." Cole said looking down at her.

"I'll reward you if you manage to make his hole sore and wide."

"...Hyes ma'am."

Elijah can't help but secrete pre cum from their conversation. Without warning Cole pounded in him not letting his asshole adjust. The ring of it felt hot and stung at the suddenness.

He was screaming in pain and the pleasure is still yet to build up. Eli was sure that his screams could be heard from outside the bathroom door and yet no one is there to help.

___________________________________________

🍶I think I'm losing my spark.

Everything's a rollercoaster and I just want to currently scape shit. Hehe smutty dirty writer.