A Package Deal ♂️!♂️!♀️Pt.2

⚠️TW⚠️ I can't believe I'm putting this here. I just think this one's too much? Or am I really just a softie.

___________________________________________

After the incident in the bathroom and Cole getting his reward... The rest had nothing but the woman preying on him.

Elijah would often catch her glancing at his ass shamelessly then occasionally meets his eyes. The small interactions would always get him a hard on despite not wanting to.

He sighs, just letting it happen oblivious to the very jealous male that also preyed on him.

Cole noticed this with his hands trying not to clench in anger. Why is it so easy for him to make her want him? He's been beside her all this years and he obviously has a much better body! Why not him?

The male could only watch as his best friend leads out the slim boy probably to make another session.

***********

"Eli~"

She cooed.

As the day goes by, the way she talks to him becomes more and more... Sickeningly sweet.

"W-what..."

"You know what I want."

"W-why are you asking for it anyway?"

"Do I owe you a reason?"

"No ma'am... Sorry."

Eli kisses her cheek bashfully.

"More."

He kisses her again.

"More."

Again.

"More~"

And again, and again, and again-

"I'm tired!"

"You get tired easily of just kisses but not Cole's dick?"

The slim boy couldn't help but hitch a breath hiding his face within his frustrated hands.

"Don't hide little Eli~"

"Just give it a rest already! If not him fucking my ass it's you teasing me!"

"Then you prefer dicks?"

"What?! No!"

"Dicks"

"Stop!"

"You don't like Cole's dick?"

"N-no!"

"Gotcha~"

Eli tries to shove her but the woman stood her ground. Her hand snaked around his waist before resting her head on his shoulder.

"You'd make a great pillow... Especially here."

She grabs his ass.