▪️

Kyomi rests his head against the pillow, having been used for sex by the two males.

"No sleeping~ you know what Mistress Estella said if you back out in the middle of our session~" One of the twin purred.

He opens his eyes, seeing the one with a softer feature above him. There it is again, the tight feeling of his groin upon having this male grind his penis against Kyomi's.

"No, no, no, not again... I can't do it anymore..."

"Please, let me take a break. I can't cum anymore."

The poor male's voice broke in sobs and whimpers. How long has it been since it started? Due to how this twins tossed and practically fought to be inside him, he'd long past lost his focus to keep track of time. The other twin would not hesitantly insert himself and the other would be jealous and yank him-giving him another painfully aggressive thrusts and the cycle would go on.

Them fighting to be inside him and each time with different positions, some even unknown to his far more innocent mind.

Ping!

___________________________________________

Mistress Estella

[How is he holding?]

[Better than expected mistress]

[Let him take a rest, I'll be there]

[Yes, mistress]

___________________________________________

The twins lets him go, laying to envelope him between them.

"No more... Please..."

"Hush up."

Kyomi's taken a back when the two hugged him, caressing his hair in a comforting way. He cried having known what's to come. When the twins would do this it's an indication their mistress is coming and that means more enduring for him.

There was nothing be could do. Bound by the contract he regretfully signed. Is his life now any better than before? Back then he'd have to fight for his food and find a safe place to sleep. Right now he's fed, cleaned, and taken care of but is it worth it for this?

He asked himself why his faith has to be like this. Offering his body just to live a sustained life.

No one's here to support him, that's why he was desperate to sign.

The twins watched him try to stop his tears as the smallest bit of sympathy. Pitiful too because they signed their contract for the soul purpose of their desire and actually wanted to be owned.

They had a choice, he didn't.

"It's better of you just enjoy it instead of pondering over it." One tries to help.

The way they said it only angered him. He clutches his nails on the twin's skin. Despite the sudden pain the twin let him do so as the other just holds him tighter from behind trying to help him feel at ease as well.

For moments of silence his breathing had slowed and his tears dried... That is until the door opened. He tenses once more, burying his face on the twin's chest.